Attack Newbie :-)

Lots2lose

Hi all i'm a newbie :sign0144:

Started Dukan yesterday have already lost 5lb which is great as I have long way to go to reach my ideal weight! Any tips and support would be greatly appreciated! Anyone else got a good amount to lose? Seems very daunting! :(

Last edited:
Hello there... and welcome...

Have you opened a diary yet? You can tell us all about yourself (if you like), and read our diaries and read all about us!

More importantly, since you've already started, what are you eating? How many days' attack are you doing?

Good luck!

Hi :) yes have started diary and tips and advice on what i' m eating have been really helpful. Struggled slightly yesterday with making kids dinner and seeing chocolate in fridge but made myself resist I know it'll be worth it! Would love to hear some sucsess stories and how long people have been doing diet etc!

Oh sorry forgot 2 say thought I would do 10 days attack as so much to lose but going to check out what official website suggests today. Not feeling so spaced out today but still peeing ALOT lol! Sorry tmi! :)

I have been dukaning for 2 weeks now:D, did 6 days attack now 1 day P + 1 day PV, my top tip don't weigh yourself everyday as adding veg can make you gain, TOTM can make you gain etc. i am in fact concentrating on the fact that my jeans now fall down whereas the scales say i've stalled!

gracex

Good luck! I've just finished the attack stage and it was great.I wasn't tempted to stray at all and I'm looking forward to cruise.
Karen x

Hi and welcome:).

Advice I can give, same as gracejanet - only weigh in twice a week instead of daily - and always after a PP day (or you get false 'water weight' reading which can be disheartening).

There will usually be someone around to help and this place will give you lots of support!

Back