Newbie :)

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by YummyMummy14.10.2010, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy14.10.2010

YummyMummy14.10.2010 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante Diet
    Hey guys :)

Im Kara-Alicia, Im 21 & at present I am 93lbs overweight.

I started a VLCD yesterday morning and have weighed in this morning to find ive dropped 3lbs :D, may just be water weight but I am chuffed for the first time in the months after having my son that Ive stepped on the scales haven't gained any weight :)

So with 3lbs off my target of 96lbs I am positive I am on my way & will continue to be on my way for the weeks ahead!!!

I have some really big events coming up this year and I dont want to be fat for it. For example my sons christening in June that I want to be trimmer for, I am under no illusion I will have lost the whole weight by then but I am determined for it to be in the 20's.

Hoping to connect with people with similar goals then me and hopefully help each other along, good luck ladies & I will keep you updated at my weekly weigh in :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    Hiya, what shakes are you on?, you seem to have got off to a good start and have a good reason for sticking to it, try staying off the scales till weigh in day.
  4. WeightLoss4Me

WeightLoss4Me Member

I'm also try VLCD and using optislim so am interested what peoples replies are.

Good luck with your weight loss
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.