suzanned

Hello everyone...have just started CD as well as found this site and I am SO glad I did. Today was day 1 and I know it will get harder before it gets better but this is something I SO need to do. I look forward to being able to come here for support or to just vent.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

HI ~Suzanne~,

Welcome to MiniMins and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Best of luck on your diet journey and well done! You have Day 1 almost done and dusted:clap:

Love Mini xxx

welc.gif

Welcome Suzanne and well done for getting Day 1 under your belt. Stick with it through the first week and I promise it gets easier day by day. There is lots of support and encouragement to be found here so feel free to shout when you need anything and let us know how you are getting on.

Remember to keep glugging the water as it really does make life easier!

Georgie
x

Hi suzanne.. welcome to minimins... good luck with ur weight loss journey.

Hi Suzanne, welcome to the site, I'm a newbie too (about to start tomorrow, so I thought Id do a little research beforehand) and there seems to be so much support, friendship and good advice on this site that will help you on your way! Best of luck with it all!

Goodluck Suzanne with your CD..you will see results fast.. and we are all here to support you in this task

Good luck to you too Skinnylatte for tomorrow. Don't forget to keep us posted on how your doing.

Georgie
x

Hello and welcome!!

Keep posting and keep drinking and you will do just fine.

:DHelloes to Suzanned and to Skinnylatte:D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone...day #2 has been a bit rough only because I was thinking too hard about it. I don't mind drinking all the water but the constant trips to the loo is getting old. I am hoping that once my body adjusts I won't need the toilet as often.

It does get better and after a few days you are not at the toilet as much. Take it a day at a time and take small steps rather than looking at the whole amount to lose
Good luck
Irene xx

Hi Suzanne,

Well done on starting, I started on Tuesday and have about the same to lose as you. Day 3 was pretty tough but beyond that I am finding this diet brilliant, the support network on here is fantastic so really use especially when you need to vent.

Back