Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by pinkyblonde1, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkyblonde1

pinkyblonde1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone
    Just been reading some of your posts- lots of info! Im starting SF today, just a bit unsure what kind of meals i should have in evening???
    Iv got a wedding to go to in a month and am hoping to lose some weight for this- i gym about 3 times a week

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ciaralicious

ciaralicious Member

I started the plan today and you'd have a 500-600 cal meal in the evening -

It's 2 shakes or meal replacement bars
    3 100 cal snack
    and the one meal.

You could have the big meal for breakfast or lunch, and then have the shake for dinner, as long as you are replacing 2 meals with the shakes.
  4. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Welcome n good luck.
    There are some recipe posts on here to give u some ideas. If not just google low cal recipes x they got to be 500-600 cals u shud be able to eat normal meals, spaghetti Bol, chilli n rice, curry, meat n veg but just keep an eye on ur cals, otherwise if u cooking for just yourself, frozen meals give u the cals details on them, weight watchers meals etc x
    All the best x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.