Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lbramble84, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lbramble84

lbramble84 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    hi everyone im joining weight watchers tonight. had some success with sw but it didnt last. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Nd to shift post hysterectomy weight .thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sillykitten

sillykitten Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher pro points
    Hi Bramble :) My tip would be to plan your meals for the day in advance so that you dont get to dinner time and realise that you haven't enough points left! Other than that, any hiccups you encounter or anything you're not sure of there's pretty much always some one here with an answer.

See you round the boards :)

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I agree, its definitely best to pre-plan everything! by the end of the first week (and certainly by the 2nd) you will be in the swing of it. have a great first week xxx

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    also, look through other WWers food diaries... it'll give you ideas of new things to try and the point values of some things you already eat xxx

6. NeedsMotivation

NeedsMotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(24.15%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers ProPoints
    Welcome Bramble, i have noticed if i track what i am eating i seem to have better losses, zero point soups are always good to have in. We cant diet every day of the year so dont beat yourself up if you have a bad day, put a cross through that day and start afresh the next morning :)

7. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Zero points soup are a must for me and also the warburtons wraps especially used as a pizza. I have from the beginning planned my daily meals so that I never run out of points and one of my problem areas was hungry in the evenings so I now 'budget' my points so I have enough for a wrap in the evening and I have not gone off track since starting. If you know where your weak points are then budget for them and eat when you are hungry

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.