NEWBIE!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Hi everyone ive been messing about with diets for too long now and spending a fortune along the way, ive started sf this morning (tescos version) im just wondering what you ahve for your one meal per day? and how many calories you have? im weighing in at 17st 5 lb and my ideal weight is 11st as im tall, if i can get a couple of stone off this way i will be happy.

Hi Lancsgirl, Well you cerainly have had more than a trial run at one or two regimes ... lol! Just hope this one works out for you as I know only too well what it is like trying various ways to lose the weight without managing to get anywhere!! ... :D

Sorry but wouldn't know the answer to your question but am sure someone will be along shortly to advise you.

Take care and all the very best of success to you ... :)

According to website you should divide ur main meal on the plate into three sections, one third protein, one third veg, one third starchy food.

So you have say chicken, veg and new potatoes

Then salmon, rice, salad

Or a stirfry with a meat you like, veg and noodles

Thanks for that tip lacoffinqueen! Will make dinner time alot easier :)

Normally have 600 cals for the main meal and three 100cal snacks- hope this helps. Good luck with it :)

Hiya and welcome :)

I just tend to have what the rest of the family have just in smaller portions. Worked ok so far but i do have a lot to lose.

Back