Newbie!!!!!

MrsDanielCraig

Hi everyone! :happy036:
I am not new to the site, but new to the Atkins forum, so hoping you can all offer some MUCH needed advice! :confused:
Basically, I am a previous SW dieter, but I have just watched a good friend lose 6 stone in six months on this diet, and thought I would give it a whirl!!!!!
Would you all recommend it?
I have had a read thru all your posts, and it can be a bit confusing!!!!!
I have had a look for the book on eBay :)sigh2:) and there is that many, I dont know which is the updated version!!!!
So fellow fat fighters, I am due to start my new eating plan next week (going to London next Friday to watch Take That, so pointless starting til after that, :D) and need any advice you can offer! Obviously Im starting on phase 1, so and do's and dont's will be very much appreciated!!!!
Many many thanx in advance,
Adele xxx
:talk017:

Welcome to Atkins!

I would reccommend the diet I love it. Personally I have the older orange cover version of the book which I picked up really cheap on ebay, and it gives all of whats needed I think. That and a good read of Jim's sticky "so you're thinking of starting atkins" at the top of the forum and you'll be flying. I think the newer version may have a white cover.

Good luck!!!

Aye -that'll do it, cokes has it covered - enjoy Take That - have a wee scream for me - and enjoy Atkins! ;)

I am also at take that on friday!!!
I am sooo excited :)

I so hope you come join us!
I use the 2002 version of the Atkins book, its orange!
Hope you enjoy Take That tooo!
Never be afraid to ask any questions! Wishing you the besssssssst of luck xxx

Hi Adele and welcome

I too have the orange cover one. The original version was a bit stricter with veg, this one is a bit more flexible, so go for that, you can pick it up cheap as ch*ps on Amazon.

Read the stickies, they are super helpful - and start a diary up in the diary section once you start and post what you're eating, that way we can see how you're doing and give you a few pointers :)

Welcome and good luck;)

Back