deborahclaire31

Hiya, I started WeightWatchers on Thursday, have never followed it before and was just wondering a few things;

So far I haven't used any of my weeklies, just stuck within my 29 points, should I be aiming to use them up or will not using them speed up my weight loss??

If I have a number of points left over at the end of the day should I be looking for healthy things to spend them on or can I just treat myself to anything with that point value

Sorry if they sound stupid questions!

Debs :)

deborahclaire31 said:
Hiya, I started WeightWatchers on Thursday, have never followed it before and was just wondering a few things;

So far I haven't used any of my weeklies, just stuck within my 29 points, should I be aiming to use them up or will not using them speed up my weight loss??

If I have a number of points left over at the end of the day should I be looking for healthy things to spend them on or can I just treat myself to anything with that point value

Sorry if they sound stupid questions!

Debs :)

In my experience I would use all your points. your body gets used to them points a day and then when u go down a stone and you lower ur points and thats how u lose the weight. Aim for around 1 to 2lb a week.
What I usually do if I have left over points I try to use them on something like a drink of milk or hot choc, or an extra snack thru the day. You dnt have to eat super healthy snacks as long as u eat ur treats in moderation and stick to ur points and the weight will fall off.

Hope thats all made sense and good luck to you xxx

hi debs

you really should use all your daily points and then it is up to you whether you use your weeklies or not, i tend to use most of them (used 47 this week) and haven't done too bad so far, i am quite happy as long as i am losing weight! it will be trial and error for the first few weeks until you find out what suits your body best but don't be afraid of weekly points, weight watchers are the experts and do know what they are doing lol

all the best xx

Eat them!!!!! Echoing everyone else, your body will get used to only having 29 and it'll affect you later on in your weightloss :) I <3 my weeklies, couldn't live without them :):):)

Good luck with the plan x

Lol I still have 30 weeklies to use before weigh in on Thursday...what shall I have?? :)

You don't have to use them all I used to only use 10-20 a week at most.

Some people spread them out through out the week, I'm not sure what would happen if you used all 30 the day before weigh in..

don't use them all this close to weigh in! save them for a treat after your weigh in x

I've dipped into about five or six weekly points today but wasn't going to go past that :)

Looking forward to seeing if I've lost anything tomorrow :)

Back