Newbie..

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Lucy:D, 6 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello everyone,
    Hope everyone is well! I started Orlistat two days ago and so far so good. coping really well with it so far and don't feel like i am avoiding anything that I would have eaten before.. well except mCdonalds etc

Anyway, just thought i'd say hello! Having my version of pasta and pesto for lunch with no oil so wish me luck. Going out for dinner this evening and phoned to see if they can make my fav dish without oil.. which they can :D

Think i'm going to start a diary on here but also signed up to my fitness pal. Put in all my food for the day and im at only 8g of fat for the day which is all good!

Happy weekend guys!

xxx Lucy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vidia

vidia Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.58%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    hello & welcome I'm sure you will do really well on it, everyone on here seems really friendly & helpful, I have never had a tango moment since being on it, think its cos I always stick to low fat food, that's good about phoning ahead to the restaurant, I haven't been brave enough to eat out yet! good luck

4. Josimone

Josimone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.21%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, WW and good home cooking the healthy way
    Hi and good luck with the diet, ive never thought about phoning ahead before going out for a meal ive just put off going for one since starting (not long i know but i was invited out) and got put off at the though of sitting there just eating boiled rice or something in case the call of nature happens :eek:

anyway hope you have a lovely time at your meal

5. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Welcome to Xenical, mfp is a great tool...make sure you're eating enough and, I know it's sound strange, but you should eat the fat allowance or as close to it :)

Last edited: 6 August 2011
  6. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    hiya,
    well done you, for making such a big step!.. im sure you,ll do fine! hope to see you around on here!
    sam..x

7. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey everyone,
    thanks so much for your comments..i really appreciate it! dinner went ok, i did remind the waitress for zero oil but i do seem to have a little tango love.. if u know what i mean. Good news otherwise is that i have lost 2lbs since thursday. I'm finding it really easy to stick to the ratio's.. for now!!

thanks again,
    Lucy xx

8. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hi and welcome, i'm sure you'll be fine but don't forget we're all in the same boat here so if you need help and support, the guys here are great. Looking forward to your posts.

Mandy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.