Newbie..

Lucy:D

dreamingofawaist
Hello everyone,
Hope everyone is well! I started Orlistat two days ago and so far so good. coping really well with it so far and don't feel like i am avoiding anything that I would have eaten before.. well except mCdonalds etc

Anyway, just thought i'd say hello! Having my version of pasta and pesto for lunch with no oil so wish me luck. Going out for dinner this evening and phoned to see if they can make my fav dish without oil.. which they can :D

Think i'm going to start a diary on here but also signed up to my fitness pal. Put in all my food for the day and im at only 8g of fat for the day which is all good!

Happy weekend guys!

xxx Lucy xxx

hello & welcome I'm sure you will do really well on it, everyone on here seems really friendly & helpful, I have never had a tango moment since being on it, think its cos I always stick to low fat food, that's good about phoning ahead to the restaurant, I haven't been brave enough to eat out yet! good luck

Hi and good luck with the diet, ive never thought about phoning ahead before going out for a meal ive just put off going for one since starting (not long i know but i was invited out) and got put off at the though of sitting there just eating boiled rice or something in case the call of nature happens :eek:

anyway hope you have a lovely time at your meal

Welcome to Xenical, mfp is a great tool...make sure you're eating enough and, I know it's sound strange, but you should eat the fat allowance or as close to it :)

Last edited:
hiya,
well done you, for making such a big step!.. im sure you,ll do fine! hope to see you around on here!
sam..x

Hey everyone,
thanks so much for your comments..i really appreciate it! dinner went ok, i did remind the waitress for zero oil but i do seem to have a little tango love.. if u know what i mean. Good news otherwise is that i have lost 2lbs since thursday. I'm finding it really easy to stick to the ratio's.. for now!!

thanks again,
Lucy xx

Hi and welcome, i'm sure you'll be fine but don't forget we're all in the same boat here so if you need help and support, the guys here are great. Looking forward to your posts.

Mandy

Back