Newbie :)

jools1986

Silver Member
A bit of background about me!

Previously I have tried every diet known to man I think. I have successfully lost weight, gained it and lost it and gained it again. I started my latest journey a year ago and went from 20st to 13st on exante. Then disaster struck, exams came and I cracked. Then I found a wonderful boyfriend who likes me the way I am, which did nothing to motivate me. Now I am finding myself back at 15 stones. I have tried to go back to exante and I have tried to go back to atkins but feel like I am struggling to keep my head above water. I am also a student so I cant really afford to be buying expensive shakes and meat when I can't stick to it. I have previously tried the slim fast products and for the most part find them inoffensive. I especially like that there is a website with support at no extra cost. I am battling with myself to accept that losing 1-2lbs is healthy as I am used to losing 3-5lbs a week on exante and atkins, but I have gained it back in rapid time. I was happiest around 13st, I am aware this would render me still obese, but I was a size 14-16 and felt attractive. So I have decided that my goal will be 12st by christmas, so roughly 2lbs a week then take it from there.

I guess what I am saying in a long winded way is that I constantly battle with my food issues and I am hoping that I can find some support here and prevent myself slipping into bad habits and ending up back at 20st.

Also any tips would be greatly appreciated for doing this on a budget!

Hey u sound like me!! I struggle to stick to exante or any other diet and this is my last diet, I'm hoping to get to 13st also so that means I have 52 pounds to lose!! Oh that seems so hard to do!! Anyway welcome and good luck! Also starting a diary is always good to help you reflect on good/bad days x

I am going to start a diary :)

Fancy buddying up? x

Hey and welcome! Well done on keeping most of the weight off too, look forward to hearing your progress:)

Back