Newbie!

Hannah1135

Hi all!

I've just started on slimfast today, and am hoping to lose around a stone! This is the first time ive ever done slimfast and was wondering does it matter at what point of the day you have your main meal? I work 3 12 hour night shifts a week and think it might be easier to eat my main meal before going to work after getting up, which would mean it would be before any shakes etc.

Thanks in advance for any tips etc anyone can offer!

Hannah x

hi hannah
welcome to slim fast :D i cant see why it would make a difference infact might be better that way as ur be burning what u have eaten during ur shift !! this is only my opinion have u looked on the slim fast web site it might have the answer there !! good luck with your diet x

Hi hannah

I honestly cant see that it would matter what order you ate you meal or the shakes.

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on xx

Thank you mini-minns and redmel! Didn't think it would but I guess we'll know for sure over the next week or so... Ha ha!

As first days go, it's been quite a good one! Spent most of the day thinking about filling snacks for work - think the squeeze and stir soup by Heinz will become a favourite quickly - vegetable and minestrone are both under 100 cals!

How long have you been doing slimfast?

Hannah x

Back