Irishlass

Hi all. I'm very new here. For the past 2 weeks I was reading up about the Cambridge diet and was all set to contact a CDC and get started but then I found Exante today. Is it like the Cambridge diet? It seems lots cheaper too which is great. I have a lot of weight to loose. I am 16s 3lbs Hight is 5"4.
I have always been a big girl. I am just at the moment ordering my soups and shakes and a bit nervous in case this doesn't work too. I have tried so many diets and failed :cry:

Anyway thanks for reading and any advice very welcome too :)

Hi and welcome!
This isn't an easy fix but if you're in the right mindset and have the willpower the results make it incredibly rewarding.

It is the same principle as CD although you get no official counselling - the support on here is invaluable, even if it is simply reading through fellow Exanter's inspirational stories.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing about your journey.
X

Thanks. I have been reading lots of posts on here. Its helped alot :)

Hi Irish, Good luck following it! Its my first time on a vlcd, and took me a bit to persuade myself that 14lbs a month was possible. Im nearly there six weeks in! Only a lb short of that stone a month, am notoriuosly slow looser so if I can do it anyone can. My target was around 3 stone, so just digging in knowing am half way there!
Keep posting to get you through it, good luck for week 1!

Hi, You'll be fine. I find it's best to be 100% and try not to pick as I feel that is a slippery slope for me. The first few days are really hard but if you are focused it gets easier. After your first weeks weigh in the result really spurs you on.

Good luck!! :)

Hello! It's not easy sticking to a vlcd but it is so worth it. Drink loads of water and don't cheat and when you see your first week's weight loss that should be enough to keep you going. This forum is also great for support when you are feeling like giving up

Good luck:)

Thanks again everyone. I will be starting this 1st oct. I'd love to start now but have lots of things coming up that I can't get out of. I have ordered soups and shakes 2 month supply. It wil be hard at 1st especially wen I have to cook the kids meals. I'm sure it wil get easier. I am still reading loads on here. When we introduce a meal on the 4/5 week what do you all have? The Water is not a problem as I drink 4ltr a day. Can't wait to start and start shrinking :)

Back