Williamsmummy

Just thought I would pop in here and say Hi! :wavey: I just joined my local Rosemary Conley class with a friend and in my first week lost 5lbs :D I'm loving the eating plan so far and lots of the meals and foods on there are things my husband and son really enjoy too so it's been pretty easy to follow (with a few little tweaks here and there - not a fan of prawns lol!)

The meeting I attend has a zumba class beforehand and I am loving it :) just wish the zumba was available more than once a week. However my lovely husband went out today and got me the Zumba game for the Xbox Kinect, however he's using it at the moment :8855: it's giving me a good giggle, I'm sure he'll laugh at me when it's my turn!

Hi, hello and welcome.
You've got off to a good start, well done.
I've got Zumba on the Wii, i tried it when i first brought it about 4 months ago and struggled to keep up, I'm totally unco-ordinated, but now that i've lost nearly 2 stone going to give it another go.
Good luck with diet.

Hello and welcome to RC

Well done on your weight loss, thats fantastic :)
I love going to my class too but with work now it is abit difficult for me to make the classes so I appreciate any help/support with the diet :)

Keep us updated on how your doing and enjoy the Zumba game with your hubby. xxx

Hi and welcome!

Welcome to the club. Well done on your first week thats fab!

Keep us updated with your progress.

Hello and welcome to RC

Well done on your weight loss, thats fantastic :)
I love going to my class too but with work now it is abit difficult for me to make the classes so I appreciate any help/support with the diet :)

Keep us updated on how your doing and enjoy the Zumba game with your hubby. xxx

Hi :wavey: just noticed you are in Derby too! :)

So weigh in tonight, I think I've done ok but only the scales will tell ;-) I'll come back later and update with my results!

Back