Total Solution Newbie!

SalsaBaby

Hey every1, I'm hoping to start the Exante Diet on 1st November. I did CD in 2009, lost 2st but regained it all & more after giving in to temptation. Iv since had a baby & want to drop a total of 5&1/2st!! I'm worried that I'll fail miserably again after 2-3 wks, but I am very determined!! Can any1 tell me if they're able to exercise regularly on this diet? I'm scared of getting saggy skin!! Oh, & I only have til end March to lose all this weight....5 months....is that realistic? Any advice / tips will b much appreciated. Thx!

SalsaBaby said:
Hey every1, I'm hoping to start the Exante Diet on 1st November. I did CD in 2009, lost 2st but regained it all & more after giving in to temptation. Iv since had a baby & want to drop a total of 5&1/2st!! I'm worried that I'll fail miserably again after 2-3 wks, but I am very determined!! Can any1 tell me if they're able to exercise regularly on this diet? I'm scared of getting saggy skin!! Oh, & I only have til end March to lose all this weight....5 months....is that realistic? Any advice / tips will b much appreciated. Thx!

If you stick to it you could do 5 1/2 But that would involve sticking to it all over Christmas is that realistic? Exante predicts a stone a month so that would be 5 stone.
Exante say not to start any new attempts exercise in the first few weeks but if you are doing it already you should be ok :)

DustQueen said:
If you stick to it you could do 5 1/2 But that would involve sticking to it all over Christmas is that realistic? Exante predicts a stone a month so that would be 5 stone.
Exante say not to start any new attempts exercise in the first few weeks but if you are doing it already you should be ok :)

Thanks so much DustQueen!! It's worth a shot, & I may just eat meat & veg on Christmas day if I can. I'm not telling any friends about the diet, so got no1 to put doubt in my head. I'll keep u posted!!

SalsaBaby said:
Thanks so much DustQueen!! It's worth a shot, & I may just eat meat & veg on Christmas day if I can. I'm not telling any friends about the diet, so got no1 to put doubt in my head. I'll keep u posted!!

Fantastic :) really hope it goes well :) I'm going to have a couple of days off over Christmas but def be back on it before new year :)

Hello and welcome I also did cd years ago and have gained one stone so back starting exante as the products are nicer I think.

Good luck x

Danii said:
Hello and welcome I also did cd years ago and have gained one stone so back starting exante as the products are nicer I think.

Good luck x

Thanks guys! It's soul destroying having done all that, then regained.

Danii said:

Good luck x

Hard work & putting the weight back on again! But, I did it, can't blame any1 else. & only I can make it better again. Maybe I'll start a diary to keep myself focused? Iv got a picture of my former self on my phone as the screen saver....I'm trying everything to help me stay dedicated once I start! Eeekkk!!!

The Countdown Has Begun!!!

Right, Iv clearly been a bit rubbish with this diary but I think I need 2 re-focus again now!! So, I'm back, & gonna make sure I write in this diary regularly to hopefully keep me motivated. So, here it goes.....!!!

Iv taken 2 'breaks' on this Exante diet so far, 10 days over Christmas & a 5-day long wkend this last wk, when I went to see my sister. Other than these 2 blips, Iv been on Exante TS since 1st November '11 & I have to reach my goal by April 12th, which is mine & the OH's 6-yr anniversary. Then, from April, I'm back at work after maternity leave, so I absolutely have to achieve my goal by then!!

I started this diet wanting to lose 5&1/2 stone. Iv lost 2 & 1/2 stone so far, but (shamefully) I think I put on 5-6 lbs over my long wkend, so I'm still aiming to lose another 3 & 1/2 stone which will take me to my final goal weight of 10 & 1/2 stone. That means, Iv got 85 days to lose 49lb....a minimum of 4lb per wk!! I'm scared....I'm so worried that I'll fail (yet again) but I have no choice. I don't want to hate myself anymore or shy away from photos, so I have to do it this time!!

So, I'm on 'Day 3' of my restart today, & I'm feeling good, but waiting for the ketosis-headache to kick in. Iv ordered a new box, just going for shakes only now & I will combine the shakes with the 'Ultra Slim' bars from Tescos, which I enjoy & will hopefully help me stay focused. Iv also bought some Senna tablets 2day 2 help keep me more regular!!

Im weighing myself on the 1st of each month, so no weigh-in for a couple of wks.

Wish me luck!!

xxx

Back