Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack Newbie:)

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by natlou79, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. natlou79

natlou79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi guys, I have done 5 day attack last week and lost 6 pounds! Very chuffed with myself for that and then began cruise. Unfortunately it's my sons 8th birthday today with lots of cake and chocolate! .....you can only imagine what happend:( Hopefully start again tomorrow but should I go for the strict attack again or just continue with cruise?? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jade25

Jade25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Whenever I've messed up I do 2 or 3 pp days then back to cruise and always lose the few pounds that I've put on. Well done on your loss so far !

4. natlou79

natlou79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.29%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Thanks for your reply, I'll do that then off to the gym too tomorrow to help shift some pounds:( and thankyou! x

5. mummy b

mummy b Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi, well done you, thats great. I did 5 days and lost 7lbs now on day one of cruise.... Doesnt it feel amazing to think about adding some veg :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.