Just worked put it's 88 days from starting this programme last Tuesday, until I'm 40 in January

If I lost 88 pounds then I could celebrate my birthday weighing less than I have for 18+ years

Wouldn't that be fab ?!?

Just worked put it's 88 days from starting this programme last Tuesday, until I'm 40 in January

If I lost 88 pounds then I could celebrate my birthday weighing less than I have for 18+ years

Wouldn't that be fab ?!?

Hi Stormy, that sounds like a great goal! :)

Good to see you are motivated and sticking with it, the results certainly make it worth while.

Good luck hun xx

First day at work while on plan, 12.5th shift.. And all was well

Took 2 shakes ready made up in the blender, in shakers so could give em a quick jiggle before drinking and was no problem. 2 bottles of water and 2 black coffees. Then home for spaghetti Bol and salad and another bottle of water Just wish I'd frozen some shake for pud, have some bars in the freezer tho, might have one later if I really need something.

Shakes made for tomoz, just water to sort

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm not hungry when I'm busy... Boredom makes me eat !! Grrr

I know what you mean Stormy, I'm always fine during the week when I'm at work but struggle a bit at weekends. I usually have a cup of coffee with milk mid afternoon at weekends as a special treat (I drink black tea the rest of the time). The next week will be hard as I've got the week off so it'll be like a constant weekend. So today was porridge made with water, a tesco meal replacement bar (first one I've tried), a coffee with milk, spag bol and veggies, and a glass of flavoured water. Bit more than during the week but still pretty low in the great scheme of things and under 700 calories I think.

Good luck tomorrow!

It's hard huh? Good luck with your week off.. Do you have any plans ?
I'm off tomorrow, then back long day tues, half day wed, then long days thurs and fri. Supposed to be out on the town Friday night but gonna be hard to stick to plan then. Have a good one x

Well I've changed my weigh day to a monday as tuesdays just dont fit with my current off duty and Im quite happy with my loss of 8lbs as its my TOTM too, lost just over 9 lbs last week low carbing ready to start VLCD so thats over a stone in two weeks. Not that you can see it yet, my work trousers are more comfortable and thats a start but no more. Oh well onwards and upwards.....Id love to lose 6lbs this week just to get to my first mini goal. Fingers, Toes etc crossed x

Well done on starting this, I have been lurking on this forum for a while and have decided to take the plunge. I have just ordered my VLCD packs which should arrive tomorrow and will be looking around to see how fellow newbs get on.

Good luck BigDave! We had another resident male (Punkmilitia) but he seems to have gone awol recently. Maybe he's got stuck in the kebab shop ;)

Well done Stormy. Great going. :clap: I reckon you notice the weightloss (and so do your clothes) when you hit 2 stone off and you're not a million miles away from that now. When I did a VLCD before I wrote some notes and people who I had told about the diet started to notice a difference at about 2 stone lost and those that I hadn't told noticed when I'd lost about 3 stone. I also wrote that I felt 'thinner' myself when I'd lost 3 stone. I still don't feel thinner at the mo (even though I know I've lost weight if that makes sense) but hopefully will start to as I get over the 3 stone milestone.

hey how is everyone doing?
Im doing a bit of a mix of slim and save and Cambidge as have a lot of the items leftover... I am on day 20 now and lost 17.5 pounds
At low points just remember you can do this its really not that hard and its so worth the results

x

Back