Newbie!!

Oh an your dinner sounds lovely :) BTW. Fasting is only 2 days a week so I do get plenty of food. I am off to work now so fingers crossed all will be well!

Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with Malibu, i Was poorly on tuesday night and ate hardly anything until last night and felt awful!

Xxx

I think im going to put my calories up on here to try and see if anyone can give me any hints for alternatives!! So today ....

Breakfast: oats so simple golden syrup with 1% milk --- 189 cals

Lunch: 2 x ryvita, ham, 1 laughing cow cheese triangle --- 140 cals

wow thats not many cals at all. are you not ravenous? :)

Today I've had:
Bagal and cream cheese - 305
WW Chicken noodle soup - 51
ravioli & 2 toast- 304

no gym today so no extra cals to spend.

Malibu xx

My plan of action is to use them if i want them. For example if im extra hungry in the evening because of exercise. I wont count them in if I dont feel I need them.

I'm trying to stay clear of sugar and treats as I recon that if I have just one I'll want another and another blah blah blah. so I wont be using my exercise cals for treats.

malibu xx

I sometimes use exercise cals but sometimes i dont. Im still under my 1200 cals for today :-/

Ive just had

Square wrap pizza with onion, tomato, low fat cheese, mushrooms, tom puree and tom ketchup. With 125g of mccains rustic chips. -- 561 cals

3 x chocs -- 150 cals

Ive still 150 left but not sure if ill use them.

Xxx

Nikki you've just inspired my decision for whats for tea. was thinking something with chips coz its friday and square wrap pizza sounds yum!!!

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
Nikki you've just inspired my decision for whats for tea. was thinking something with chips coz its friday and square wrap pizza sounds yum!!!

Malibu xx

Oh my gosh it delicious!!! Let me know how it goes and what you put on it. I had tikka turkey, mushrooms, onion an tomato yummy!!

Xxx

My Fridge Food - Recipes you already have in your Fridge
this website is amazing - you type in what you have in ur fridge and cupboards and it gives you recipes!!
found great ones on here

I have a similar weight to you Nikki,
i started at 12 st 6.5 *on scales with clothes and shoes in the day
and this morning on home scales i was 9 st 13.75
I did most of it in 6 weeks on lipotrim - from 3rd August till 6 weeks later - have started calorie counting for the last bit...
SW is healthy but was too slow for me!! i followed it and only lost about 6 lbs in the first 7 or 8 weeks - i got discouraged and came off it
if i had looked at it as long term more at the time i would have been ok
but i only got the long term thing a few months later

greentigress said:
My Fridge Food - Recipes you already have in your Fridge
this website is amazing - you type in what you have in ur fridge and cupboards and it gives you recipes!!
found great ones on here

I have a similar weight to you Nikki,
i started at 12 st 6.5 *on scales with clothes and shoes in the day
and this morning on home scales i was 9 st 13.75
I did most of it in 6 weeks on lipotrim - from 3rd August till 6 weeks later - have started calorie counting for the last bit...
SW is healthy but was too slow for me!! i followed it and only lost about 6 lbs in the first 7 or 8 weeks - i got discouraged and came off it
if i had looked at it as long term more at the time i would have been ok
but i only got the long term thing a few months later

That website looks fab. Im terrible for not using stuff up, so must look at this before i go shopping. I lost 3st in 6 months and then the next 6.5lb took 2 months. Then i moved in with OH and ive lost and gained them 6.5lbs many times.

I have my target as 9st but may change it to 9st 3. Currently 9st 9 and lowest was 9st 5.

How tall are you? Sorry cant see stats on my phone!

Xxx

Ok so again another busy day.... Managed a few low cal bits today but not enough. Must eat more duribg the day!

So having a higher cal day and off out for a few drinks with OH

Xxx

HI - ah yes :/ that is the thing!! i heard 3 lbs an inch so i'm 3 inches shorter than you so need to be 9 lbs less to be similar in a fair way!!
I did think wow when i looked at your pic tho :)

greentigress said:
HI - ah yes :/ that is the thing!! i heard 3 lbs an inch so i'm 3 inches shorter than you so need to be 9 lbs less to be similar in a fair way!!
I did think wow when i looked at your pic tho :)

Aww thanks hun, that's lovely :)

Xxx

Ok so last night... 4 glasses of wine, crisps and pizza!! Feel a hangover coming and my belly is a balloon!

Xxx

Nikki<3 said:
Oh my gosh it delicious!!! Let me know how it goes and what you put on it. I had tikka turkey, mushrooms, onion an tomato yummy!!

Xxx

I had mine with mushrooms onions n pickled chillis n a bit of mozzerela was delicious cnt believe how filling it was will deffo b having it again. Cheers nikki x

MalibuStacey said:
I had mine with mushrooms onions n pickled chillis n a bit of mozzerela was delicious cnt believe how filling it was will deffo b having it again. Cheers nikki x

Mmm scrummy! It's possibly one of the nicest meals I've had whilst CC and it's so quick and easy!

Xxx

Right, I did my food shop last night, and managed to bring the £90 down to £67 (and that includes 2 Xmas bottles of alcohol!) so really impressed. I had to laugh when it told me I'd got 40 promo offers in my trolly though! Bargain!

So when it arrives I'm going to sort all my cupboards out and have a look on the fridge website for meals for this week :)

Attempting my first Sunday roast on CC today rather than my slimming world free one! Going to add it all up before I decide what else to have for brekkie and lunch.

Also, going to have a good go on wii fit later!

Xxx

glad you people like the website - find of a lifetime for me!!

I am down to 9 st 13!

Back