Newbie!!

greentigress said:
glad you people like the website - find of a lifetime for me!!

I am down to 9 st 13!

That's great news hun!

X

Had a higher cal weekend than usual so back to 1200 for the next few days :) still showing 9st 10.

Xx

Feeling great today :) I hve changed WI day to a Friday as Xmas falls on a weekend and so this will keep me focused and give me 4 WI's after this weeks and I believe 6lbs to go!! Eeekk!! Please let me do this!!!

Xxx

I've changed my weigh in day to friday too, coz I was getting discouraged if I slipped up at the weekend. and now you've pointed out that xmas is at a weekend all the better :)

Haha guess what I'm having for tea.... square wrap pizza lol

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
I've changed my weigh in day to friday too, coz I was getting discouraged if I slipped up at the weekend. and now you've pointed out that xmas is at a weekend all the better :)

Haha guess what I'm having for tea.... square wrap pizza lol

Malibu xx

Yay! Square wrap pizza! What's going on it tonight?! I'm having wine and finger food tonight, probably go over my cals but hey ho I'm down to 9st 9 so only a couple of pounds to go!

Xxx

just gunna go for mushrooms tonight, keep it simple.

I'm quite fortunate in that I don't like wine lol but give me finger food anyday :) they had bank manager in at work yesterday so put on a buffet and It nearly killed me turning down smoke salmon and cream cheese cracker things and beef and onion butties could have sat and eat the lot!

9st9lb you skinny mini can't wait till I'm in the 9's, first time in 10 years probably. Good luck wont be long now til you're at targer :)

Malibu xx

How was the square wrap pizza?! OH cooked a sun dried tomato loaf last night and I indulged in the 2 end slice with soft cheese, a few crisps and nuts, 1 turkey dinosaur, 1 x 49 cal mini kiev and a couple of drinks! Will see the damage tomorrow I suppose!

Can not believe it is Thursday already! Next week I have only mon-wed in work as its our anniversary and my old works Xmas do :-/ going to be sooo hard!!

Xxx

Pizza was really good, Had a few spare cal so had loads of cheese n it worked put at 433 which i don't recon is too bad at all.

Turkey Dinosaurs lol sounds like you didn't do to bad, mmmm fresh baked bread, my dad does a garlic n basil facachia (or how ever u spell it) its amazing especially straight out the oven. I think you'll be ok with you other meals etc coz you clearly know how to show self restraint.

I've got long weekend off so this week has DRAAAAGGED in a big way. But finally it Thursday woo woo!!!! couple of meals out planned and maybe a couple of treats from the xmas markets :) God help me lol!

Malibu xx

Had a really healthy curry last night and then today I'm not sure on the cals but i don't think too bad, even though I feel so bloated it's like I've took 5 steps backwards :-( oh well ive got 5 super healthy days to come and then it's anniversary and Xmas party next weekend!

Must be good!!

Malibu how have you been getting on?

Xxx

Hi Nikki,

I've had a very nice weekend but suffering for it, my stomack is huge looks like a got a beach ball up my jumper. I've not eatten much this weekend but what i have eatten has either been deep fried or covered in sugar lol. I've not weighed myself so hopefully by the time friday comes back around I might have been able to undo some of the damage. Back to work today and back on the cal counting, currently treating myself to a cup a soup woopee :).

How you getting on with you 5 super healthy days?

Malibu xx

Hey! Well my few on plans aren't going great :-/

Yesterday I had a Chinese :-( scales up 1lb but been on my 1200 cals today and hoping that maybe tomorrow might even out

Xxx

I'm slacking slightly, was doing really well yesterday till I got home from work and finished my daughters tea and then had my own, not a huge disaster but wasn't with my cals I can tell you that. Been really busy at work so didnt get chance to have breakfast til 10.20 so hopefully I wont feel the need to snack before dinner and then off to the gym afterwork so fingers cross might be more successful today.

Do you eat you exercise calories?

I'm making mexican on Sat as we have friends round so lots of cheese and sour cream eeek :)

Malibu xx

Hi Malibu.

To be honest, I've not done any proper exercise since September! But if I go on the wii fit plus I usually burn just 200 but I don't alway eat them. Then yesterday I went shopping round town, probably walked for only 1.5 hours but I didn't bother inputting it in MFP.

When I used to go to the gym I never ate my exercise cals.

Xxx

Lost 1lb!! Yippee!!!

Yey well done :) I stayed the same this week which im please about. I havn't done any cardio this week been gym with OH lifting weights, not sure that burns too many calories it just hurts lol.

How was your anniversary?

Malibu xx

Well anniversary is tomorrow but because tomorrow is my Xmas party we are suppose be doing something today. However, yesterday OH got made redundant and with no notice!! So I said we should have a nice chrismassy night and put the tree up and wrap prezzies.

Haha I'm sure you burnt some calories doing all that lifting, every little bit helps!

Xxx

Omg ladies!!! Sorry not bee around lately BUT to report..... 9st 6 yipppeeee.... 3.5 lb loss and feeling great!

Xx

Amazing! Good job!

Back