Newbie!

bigred13

Hey all I'm new and just about to start total solutions tomorrow with my partner. I must admit I'm a little nervous but excited too! We have both piled on the pounds since we met and are looking forward to shedding them! Well I will let you know how day one goes, wish us luck! ?

Good luck hun, you will be just fine. Try and take it easy for the first couple of days and drink water when you can. Let us know how you get on. Everyone is great here, such a support. So if it's getting too much just shout ?

Good luck to both of you. x

Hello and welcome :)
Good Luck to you both :)

Thanks guys, just about to have my first shake and just hoping I won't let my cravings get the better of me during the day, will just have to keep myself busy today guess!! :s xx

Good luck! This forum is great for keeping you busy and getting support, everyone is so lovely!

I'm just starting day three, it is hard but have managed to stick to it so far 100% so am not going to give up. The hardest bit is almost over! xx

Well done mini and thanks I hope I can last and get over the first week, one day at a time!! Halfway through first shake and liking it so far much better than I thought it would be!! Here's to slimmer times! Bottoms up :) xx

Thanks, day one still going well, quite surprised as I feel better than I thought I would! Fingers crossed for tomorrow when I'll be at work, but feeling really positive!! :) xx

Back