rosehale

Hi everyone,
I saw this diet advertised last week in the local newspaper but dismissed it as it seemed too far fetched, but then i came across this forum and with reading all the great stories of weight loss I'm completely sold! I've checked out the website and I'm ringing the chemist as soon as it opens tomorrow morning! I can't wait to be loosing weight too :D so thanks everyone and good luck! Keep your fingers crossed for me :D

Welcome to LT hunny,I hope your journey here is gentle on you and good luck x

Welcome Rose.....hope everything goes well for your first few days x we are all here for support should you need it x Good luck hunni x

Going to enjoy my final meal in a minute, hubby says I'm like a condemned woman lol. I know this is going to be a struggle but I'm ready and I will be bikini ready by sept (girls holiday) :)

Any tips on what to mix my shakes with? iv got vanilla, strawberry and chocolate I decided against the flapjacks and soup after reading the comments on here lol

Welcome Rosehale :D
Vanilla ~ mix with coffee yummy
Choc ~ mix with cooled or hot mint tea, very yum, or with coffee for a choca mocha
Strawberry ~ lots of ice :D
Hope that helps hun, the soup shouldn`t strictly be mixed with anything, although some put black pepper/chilli flakes in... But these are NOT endorsed by Lipotrim.
L xxx

Thanks loulou, yeah my chemist mentioned about adding pepper etc she said that LT said not to but she said just use whatever you need to be able to drink it! Haha didn't exactly fill me with confidence to try the soup this week, so I just got the shakes for my first week I can't wait to start tomorrow this forum has given me a great realistic insight to the LT so I'm going into this with my eyes wide open hoping to lose 4-5 stones to get me to a ideal weight and hopefully before sept :)

I think it's best to leave the soup and flapjacks until later. They are an aquired taste and it's best left until your taste buds have changed. I know my chemist would not let me have them until week 3. I now have the peanut flapjacks everyday but the first time I tried them I thought they were vile! Good luck with your LT journey. It's a tough diet but the results are amazing.

Weigh In on fri I can't wait went on the wii fit board today forgot it weighs you! Luckily and surprisingly iv lost 4lb and I'm half way through day 3, although I presumed you didn't lose till in ketosis? Ketosis sticks still not pink :( defiantly trying flapjacks on fri need to be able to chew something!

let me know what they are like hun.....ive been to scared to try them after the horror stories lol<<<<<<<wimp!!!

and WELL DONE on day 3!! Woop Woop....heres to Friday x

Lol I was the same as I'd been on here before starting LT so when the chemist asked me if I wanted any soup or flapjacks I refused! I should of really tried to make my own mind up first oh well roll on Friday! Weigh in and flap jacks :D

Day 3 is over! Thank god! The first half the day was fine really positive and not hungry, the 2nd half was such a struggle, but here I am on day 4! I'm hoping it's a better day if I could get a nap then I think that'd help but iv got my youngest with me today as he's not in nursery so I doubt he'll allow me to sleep! Lol

Didn't manage to get my nap today but I'm still feeling very good, tested with a ketosis stick today and although its not a dark pink it is light pink so body's defiantly going into ketosis so I'm sure that plus my water intake is helping.

Hungers not been a issue today so much so I didn't have my first shake till 1pm strawberry eww then had a second shake (chocolate) at 5pm and iv just done 30 mins on the wii so now I'm starving but I'm going to have a bottle of water first (need to up my intake) then have a nice hot soak then have my final shake vanilla (bareable).

Hoping tomorrow is as easy! Goodbye day 4 and I'll soon be saying hello to day 5! :D

Hello day 5!!

And now I'm officially in ketosis too :D bye bye fat!! Feeling good and treating myself today bring on nice nails :)

Woopwoop!!! Go on Rose.....get those talons done....for opening your sachets lol! x

Oohhh cant beat having ya nails done hun, enjoy cos Your Worth It ;) L xxx

So I got my nails done this morning decided to go for something bold! Bright pink with my ring finger turquoise :) today's been yet another good day thank god. I played on the wii fit board with the kids and it weighed me yes I know I should of waited till Friday but I've no patience :( anyway my starting weight on Friday was 15 stone 2 lbs and I'm now 14 stone 5 lbs so that's a loss of 7lbs on day 5! I'm hoping for more come weigh in day on Friday but I'm happy either way :D

Back