tashabuk

Hi every one well today is the start of my journey, I finally got the tablets Xenical of my DR which seemed to take me forever to get which is a different story all together.
I need to get 5 stone of me ASAP so I can get clomid from the fertility nurse and fingers crossed me and my partner can have a baba after trying for 7 years so it has come down to what do I want more a chocolate bar or a baby.
I have been struggleing with my weight for ever and feel a little nervous starting this as I know I have such a long way to go but the end result couldn't be more perfect.
I am going to try the milk diet I did it last year and lost over 2 stone in a month but being so down about a baby I just gave up but not now I am back and fighting :)

Hi. Welcome . Read the section in the stickies for newbies. It gives you all the info you need to know about what to eat, how much etc .
What on earth is the milk diet? It sounds really dubious :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just googled it. It does say it's actually recommended. Are you sure you want to do that? It sounds very drastic and very healthy for you. You can lose weight with xenical and low fat eating and are much more likely to keep it off in the long term. If you want a healthy body for a baby then diets like the milk one are not really the way to go hun.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the reply I will have a look now, I di this diet for about two months then slowly introduce myself back to food, I am under the dr and she is keeping an eye on me I have to go in every week for blood pressure checks and they have check my temp and all that so I know I am ok that way, I just need something to kick start me I am so desprate now I get so down about it.

Do it right with food, and the xenicol! I have a link here with a menu plan! It will be more beneficial in the long run! No quick fix will work! Trust me I have been there! 6 stone gone and 7 back up!!

Hi & welcome. I have to say I agree with the others about the milk diet, we will support you no matter what but low fat, xenical & exercise can have amazing results, I lost a stone in 5 weeks & still had a normal diet, I ate out twice & didn't feel too deprived.... Good Luck with your journey. Onwards & downwards x

I can only echo what others have said and please remember people here are just trying to be helpful and supportive. I know you want this weight gone yesterday-don't we all-but slow and steady really does win the race. Take the weight loss in small steps. I have said before, it's like climbing a mountain. If you stand at the bottom and look how far you have to go to get right to the top you'll never get going but if you just concentrate on getting to the first ledge (say half a stone) and then the next ledge you'll be at the top in no time. Good luck whatever you decide and to twist a phrase around "nothing tastes as good as your own baby feels"

KB x

Back