iva

well sort of newbie I've been around a bit. I lost loads of weight with lighterlife years ago, but then had a really traumatic time and put it all back on :( that was 4-5 yrs ago.

Have tried various things since, and really just can't do it, and I'm desperate to lose weight. I have polycystic ovaries, and insulin intolerance, and I really need to get healthy.

So week one, I'm on day 3 :)

need to lose 4 stone plus :cry:

Welcome iva:welcome2:

You have done well to get to day 3:clap:

Take some before photos and body measurements now and set yourself some mini goals which are achievable in the short term.

To put a weight ticker into your signature just click on the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

You have lost with LL before and I am sure you will do the same with CD.

You might find it helpful to set up a diary for yourself as it can help keep you focused.

CD Weight Loss Diaries - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

I'm feeling positive at the moment and I've not felt hungry so ketosis must have kicked in :)

Sounds like you'll do a great job on this diet Iva! I'm on day five and also have pcos (and insulin resistance, which is a fairly 'normal' part of pcos I'm told)..

We can get through this.. what ever obstacles might come in our way! ;)

x

Hi everyone, back again for a third time.
I'm on day 2, and its ok, but i'm frightened to fail and i,ve not even started properly yet.I just know i,m going to fail somewhere down the line. pklease support me.

thanks enough, good to know there are others like me, hoping the pcos doesn't slow cambridge?

cillabatty there is plenty support to be had here :) not sure we should fear failing on this diet, not even sure failing is the right word! I guess what I'm trying to say is that any blip we have is really just part of the journey and need not change the end result - only giving up would do that!

Iva ..don't think it slows the weight loss.. we just have to be particularly careful about maintaining once we reach goal..

Cilla - you've come to the right place.. we all get a little nervous of something now and again - it's human - I was quite daunted before I started 5 days ago.. but I think that's a good sign that I was taking it seriously.. and once you get into ketosis it all gets a lot easier.. and you'll have everyone at minis to turn to - they're a good bunch here! :)

Back