Newbie :)

Louise_xx

so it's day 1 for me on the CD finally decided to take control of my body and face reality.

so far so good I seem to be coping ok but know I won't feel like this tomorrow.

Had the porridge for breakfast which was disgusting! And a milkshake for lunch along with loads of water. Not looking forward to dinner time as that will be when my partner is home, got to cook him dinner and try to resist the temptation!

Been reading through people's threads and it's so inspiring and is good for motivation.

My diary isn't going to be very excited but I would appreciate any advice anyone might have :)

This site is great I started last week and had my first weigh in today I lost 11lbs still along way to go but it's a great start. Good luck with your first week :)
This sites really good to come and chat on for help and the support is great.

Well done for your loss! I hope I lose somewhere near that!
Its nice not to be judged on here as we are all in the same boat :)

Happyinmyskin said:
This site is great I started last week and had my first weigh in today I lost 11lbs still along way to go but it's a great start. Good luck with your first week :)
This sites really good to come and chat on for help and the support is great.

Hey good luck with ur first week if u can get through the next couple is days it does get easier

Happy in my skin well done for ur 1 st loss
I too had my 1st weigh in and lost 12lbs

X

Thank u , well done for your loss :)

Louise_xx said:
so it's day 1 for me on the CD finally decided to take control of my body and face reality.

so far so good I seem to be coping ok but know I won't feel like this tomorrow.

Had the porridge for breakfast which was disgusting! And a milkshake for lunch along with loads of water. Not looking forward to dinner time as that will be when my partner is home, got to cook him dinner and try to resist the temptation!

Been reading through people's threads and it's so inspiring and is good for motivation.

My diary isn't going to be very excited but I would appreciate any advice anyone might have :)

Hi Louise, Welcome to the Cambridge Weight Plan :) - Time really does fly when u get into the swing of things. This is my 3rd week now and have already lost 14lb. If u feel tempted to eat, just remember ur goal.xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

It keeps me going by seeing how much everyone has lost, at least I know I am doing a diet that works :) x

Before this diet i would loose 2lb a week... So to loose 14lb in two weeks Im still shocked... U definitely went with the right diet. Just stick at it. ;-)

Hi Louise, I'm starting tomorrow as well. So nervous! I'm worried I'll just give it up like most of my weight loss attempts! I'm planning on losing 2.5 stones then move up the steps, maybe another 1.5 after that. Good luck with your journey! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi newbies I'm at the start of week five :) weighed this evening and now at 13.6 started at 15.5 :) aim is 11 stone and then once I get there I will be following a normal healthy diet, before this I changed my diet and was losing but no quick enough so staying healthy after this won't be much of an issue as went gym too :) also helps having my OH being a marine he's planning to help me run yay good luck everybody soon enough you will be in a routine

I am starting at 15.4 so hopefully I have the same results as you. My aim is to get to 10 and a half stone but If I feel comfortable before I reach that then I'll learn to maintain it.
Because this is a quick diet that has made my decision to start it, I've got a 5 month old baby and want to be fit enough for when she is running about :)
good luck everyone x

Hi I too am new on here, and I swear this site has helped me through my first week, reading other results and knowing I'm not alone in this, I had my first weigh in today 10lb :)) the crazy thing is I have found today really hard, I started at 13st 11lb I really want to be 10-10st 7lb. All I've wanted is bread!! I haven't but the battle I had with myself was ridiculous.. Well done on all your great weight loss.

42steph said:
Hi I too am new on here, and I swear this site has helped me through my first week, reading other results and knowing I'm not alone in this, I had my first weigh in today 10lb :)) the crazy thing is I have found today really hard, I started at 13st 11lb I really want to be 10-10st 7lb. All I've wanted is bread!! I haven't but the battle I had with myself was ridiculous.. Well done on all your great weight loss.

Well done for ur loss. Keep it up :)

Back