Total Solution newbie

hi all,

i'm new to the forum and exante.

I have just started on day two and have not found it too bad, i'm having the porridge as i have a serious dislike for milk shakes.

but after seeing the posts about making a coffee with the vanilla i have a think i might try them..since i found all the help full informtion on here.

i hope that i will be able to sick to it!! did weight watchers (hate the new pro points system does not work for me) tried slimming world recently and lost a stone.. but lost track.. so i thought i would try this.

thanks again for the encouragement and support that i know all you will be given me over the comming months... and i will be here for you too!

Hi mama, I found you lol :) Good luck and keep posting.
You won't get any housework done while you spend all your time on here.

That's my excuse anyway ;) xx

Day three ... Operation work.....I thought it would be harder than it was to drink the water. I work in a call centre and constantly take calls....i had a litre bottle of flavour water in a buxon bottle and I found about 2ish I was having to stop drinking it as u was enjoying it so much I had nearly run out! Need a trip to Iceland as there flavored Apple water is 2 litres for 59p.. well must go kids to bed

Yayyyy the more you drink the more you shrink ;)

Well day 4 .... Yet another bowl of porridge...i love it now I have mastered making it....150 ml of water and it is very creamy....sitting on my lunch break having finish the porridge not hungry all morning I was counting the time down to sit down and come and catch up with you lot. Peace and quiet ... Very loud contact centre....thinking of things to do to pass the time away...i'm lucky this week hardly anyone has the same lunch as me..so no questions why I having porridge. My new delivery comes to day looking forward to trying the bars... Half if day 4 down....

Not hungry, fab keto fairy works wonders :)
I used to love the porridge but had too much so sticking to the shakes for now.

Keep glugging xx

My new delivery came to day .... I was so excited to open the box... So for tea I have had half a chocolate orange bar and upset my three year old little monster as he wanted a bite....he even tried to swap me the chocolate he had! I said no and he started to cry......well done me for not wanting the chocolate......

Very true mama, well done for resisting the temptation, although your little one is probably glad he didn't get the swap!! Keep up the good work xx

Day 4.....very little sleep...thanks monsters! Think i'm in keto...my mouth tastes foul! I was counting the time to my lunch break....not for food not hungry..but for the loo..i'm constantly peeing....well it is getting easier to drink the water...even bought a bottle of coke zero and did not want it......so not like me! Porridge for breakfast and half a nut bar thing for lunch and the rest in the way home as I had to go to the shop for normal food for the family...planned ahead even if i'm not hungry I still pick things upto eat....

mama pockets said:
Day 4.....very little sleep...thanks monsters! Think i'm in keto...my mouth tastes foul! I was counting the time to my lunch break....not for food not hungry..but for the loo..i'm constantly peeing....well it is getting easier to drink the water...even bought a bottle of coke zero and did not want it......so not like me! Porridge for breakfast and half a nut bar thing for lunch and the rest in the way home as I had to go to the shop for normal food for the family...planned ahead even if i'm not hungry I still pick things upto eat....

Well done on the planning, hard to control hand to mouth movement though ;) Fab xx

Day 5 .... Late shift lunch at 4...I so was not hungry...I have to admit I weigh my self every morning...I don't care if the figures go up and down daily as long as on weigh day they are minus!!!!!! Currently minus 4 this morning....so hopefully at least 4 off on wi...which is Saturday morning.. i'm feeling thinner and have more energy than I have ever had in minth

Wi ......lost 4lb I stuck 100% ....I have been drinking milk in coffee and not hitting 4 litres a day could that be it? Not put off still going strong....I do feel skinner and my work trousers feel slacker.....here's to another week

Went shopping and only spent £3 on myself 3 bottles of water....and bought loads of food for the family...first shop since starting this diet...and dis really well...also forgot to eat my 2 meal...just had it now had the vanilla milkshake made a lovely latte.

Back