bubbs67

Banned
Hi restarting WW tomorrow with my sister-in- law in the morning and looking forward to it. Tried slim and save yesterday and caved in on my first day. :( Those ladies and gents are amazing and friendly too. Wanted a quick weightloss but it wasn't for me. Shame but I have lots to lose so WW here I come. The slow route is the only way for me as I like my food too much. Hi anyway and good luck on your journeys ladies and gents :) xxx:)

Hi, slow is good, less likely to go back on as you learn to eat healthy x

Thanks both yes that's what I thought too. Well that's the excuse when I binged lol. They are amazing though to do a VLCD. I couldn't do it but wish I could coz I'm impatient lol and can't do much exercise coz of arthritis. Lol thanks both anyway :) :) good luck to you both too xx

Yea I have a friend on here doing VLCD,I like my food too much aswell lol,wi is on Monday for me.Will be my 14th week.

Hi restarting WW tomorrow with my sister-in- law in the morning and looking forward to it. Tried slim and save yesterday and caved in on my first day. :( Those ladies and gents are amazing and friendly too. Wanted a quick weightloss but it wasn't for me. Shame but I have lots to lose so WW here I come. The slow route is the only way for me as I like my food too much. Hi anyway and good luck on your journeys ladies and gents :) xxx:)

Good luck with WW bubbs. Slow and steady wins the race remember!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I have a friend on here doing VLCD,I like my food too much aswell lol,wi is on Monday for me.Will be my 14th week.

Do you have to do a lot of excercise with PP? I've done discover plan but not PP bulldogdaisy :) x

bubbs67 said:
Do you have to do a lot of excercise with PP? I've done discover plan but not PP bulldogdaisy :) x

I don't know much about the exercise points side of things though meetings will fill you in on that! I exercise but don't work out my activity points.

I have been doing this diet for 3 weeks and have lost 7lb and I have done no exercise at all. I think if you can exercise it helps speed things up abit and of course tones your body up but you will still lose weight if you can't exercise but it might be slightly slower but as they say slow and steady wins the race x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea I find it helps wakes my metabolism up if I exercise.Well done Kellie on losing all that weight without any exercise,i'm guessing your exercise is running after the kiddies hehe :0)

Thanks both yes that's what I thought too. Well that's the excuse when I binged lol. They are amazing though to do a VLCD. I couldn't do it but wish I could coz I'm impatient lol and can't do much exercise coz of arthritis. Lol thanks both anyway :) :) good luck to you both too xx

I have arthritic changes in my joints, to many injuries when i was training, can you swim? its fab for helping to tone up and not put too much stress on joints etc xx

bunnie said:
I have arthritic changes in my joints, to many injuries when i was training, can you swim? its fab for helping to tone up and not put too much stress on joints etc xx

No I can't swim lol what a shame. Typical haha

Back