hackettblue

Hi everyone, just came across this site whilst checking out calories for a 2 finger kit kat - as you do! Am doing Slimming World and love their hi-fi mint crunch bars but they turn out to be more calories than said kit kat - guess what I'll be buying in future?
Have dieted all my life (am now 57) and weigh more than I ever have but this is going to change. Don't follow the SW diet strictly but keep to the principles of it as much as I can with a husband who loves cooking:eek:
Bad week last week with a couple of jubilee parties but hopefully I'll keep checking on here for inspiration and get down to some serious weight loss this year.

Hi there and welcome :)

Good luck with Sw, you'll get lots of support, tips and advice on here so stick around!

Hi, Hackettblue. Thats how I ended up joining aswell. Whenever Ive been searching for things this past month it's always led me to here so I always planned on joing and finally got round to it.
You will find lots of help, tips and support here from members of all eating plans

I have been a member since last year and have used this site plenty for finding advice, but have only just started to write posts, now I can ask my own questions and it great.

Hi!

I bought some of the hi-fi mint bars and won't be buying them again. I ate two in one sitting without really noticing and they're full of syns and expensive too. I'd far rather have a kit kat!

I don't bother with those bars.. Our consultant is really trying to pimp the new Rocky Road on thats coming out.
I'm not especially bothered about chocolate myself, a Curly Wurly for 6 scratches any itch I have

Back