have to get my order sorted for end of this week , so have took the ones not keen on and added lots more of the ones I do. Going to try the sweet and salty popcorn. I think the snack sweet bars are soooo sweet , or maybe its just me getting used to not having so much sugar.

I'm hoping I have mine sorted now. Have put the next order on hold by 10 days as will be away, so not here to take it.
Sent some meals over with my Mum. Just left out lunches...will take breakfasts with me. Also left some at my Grans for when we're there in a few weeks!
Will have to be careful with booze the final week as staying with friends for a week (so a week at my folks, home, a week with my Gran and then another week with friends...incl. a girls weekend!). Eek! Have bought some portable scales (food) which should help. Will stick to salads as much as poss for lunches, or low cal butties!!
I love the salt and vinegar popcorn....so nice!!!

Hi there, actually I never count calories as such so don't know how many I'm taking in. I just know that above the Diet Chef food, I just add milk, a bread roll with my soup (no butter of course!), rice, veg and fruit. I also exercise about 2 times a week on average so that helps. I think you can be quite free with the veg as it's so few calories for quite a lot (I will pile on more if I'm really hungry!).

Well done both of you. Piginawig, sounds like it's going well with you too - it's always tricky when you have guests or meals out but that's life and you just have to work around these things (and enjoy them too!).

Hope you are enjoying the Olympics!

Hi Topcat!

Ooo, that's maybe the best way to do it - at the moment, when I can, I literally weigh EVERYTHING! Maybe a bit too rigid, eh! :) You're right, veg/salad is very low in calories - love how I can have a massive plate of it and not use too many calories on it!!

I'm really pleased with it...think I might have a STS this week, but I have had a good few nights out! :) As you say, you still have to live and enjoy!!!!

I'm ashamed to say I've not watched any of the Olympics yet...I blame my nearly 4 year old! Hehe! :)

Hi Topcat, how long have you been on DC? have you lost all your weight on it? or was it another diet first?
I am due my 3rd weigh in on friday and still enjoying dc , havent eaten out yet or substituted a meal but going away at the weekend so that may change !!!
Hope both you and piginawig have had a good week so far x

Hiya! Lost another 2lbs (somehow!), so am 1lb away from my first stone! Not bad considering today is the start of my 5th week!!

Good luck for this week!! :)

Thats great , well done a stone has that magic sound doesnt it? Cant wait until I can say that , take care :D

£rd weigh in , another 3lb gone , very happy, 12lb gone , was away for the weekend and had some champagne and wine , the first in 3 weeks but hope I was active enough to keep off those extra calories .

Well done! That's fantastic!!!! I'm sure your weekend won't have spoilt anything.
I took my little girl to the cinema yesterday...good intentions as went armed with snack a jacks...but....O helped her with her ice cream and maltesers!!! Ended up using just under 500 cals on that!! :0o Was 300 over for the day, but have been under this week....does calorie counting work like that!???
Good luck for the coming week. x

Hi there - I did Diet Chef from mid-Jan to mid-June and lost 2.5 stone. I've altered my eating habits (I think that's the whole point!) but I have let chocolate creep back in which is probably why I am not losing at the moment (but I weigh myself every week now and at least I'm not gaining!). I have about 1 stone left to lose so need to cut back on the choccy to get there and then I'll be extra happy! I did run 5k yesterday and Friday but really need to get back to doing that 3 times a week which is what works for me in conjunction with DC!
Have a good week!

I think you're right, Topcat, this diet is one that makes you change your eating habits!! I feel a bit of a pig today as have had 2 hotdogs! Took my little one to the cinema and figured a hot dog was better than popcorn, so had that. Then we went bowling and she wanted one, but didn't eat it - so I did....not too bad 300 calories each and the bowling worked some off - but oink!!!

I'm funny with chocolate - can take it or leave it...but when I take it...!! :0o

Well done with your running.....I am so going to start with the exercise bike when I get home....especially after the next few weeks - going to be visiting family again next week and then some friends the week after.....will stick to plan as much as poss but don't want to make a huge deal out of it, if you get what I mean! One saving grace is we will be out almost every day, walking around, so that'll help!! :)

Good luck with your final stone!! I'm going to wait until Thursday morning to WI, as my folks scales are totally different to mine.......according to them, I'd lost 5lbs...which I know I haven't!! :)

I WI this morning - STS....shocked really as although I'd been good ALL week, I was a bit silly and had a take out on Tuesday and last night! :0o I have lost 10cm tho', so can't be upset with that!! Back to it today...! Am hoping I can be 'good' when I'm in the UK for 2 weeks from Sunday! :0o

Good luck girls!! :)

Well it appears to be showing - the lady who does my waxing asked me if I'd lost some weight as she's noticed my legs are smaller! Whoo hoo!!! Wish it were coming off me fat face, but beggars can't be choosers an' all!! :)

OUCH! Had my first DC food accident - all my fault....decided to try to rip the packet of Chicken and Sweetcorn Chowder instead of cut it and some shot out and got me on the arm.....blistered immediately! OUCH!! :)

Piginawig, you're right to be careful now about the packets in the microwave - I've had similar so am very careful now and prefer to cut off the top with scissors. Have also had a couple fall over in the microwave which created a bit of a mess! That was when I hadn't cut the top off and the top caught on the roof of the microwaves. Haven't had time to go running today so will have to make amends tomorrow!
Have a good weekend.

Only 1lb today , but thats 13lb in 4 weeks , happy enough but hope for 2lb next week. Think did too much damage with the champers at the weekend. But I enjoyed it and that was important to me as it was the first treat in 3 weeks. Bet you be glad when the kids get back to school? PIAW
I would love to be able to run , walking is all I can manage , little jog every few minutes but thats it.TC7000

Topcat - who'd have thought healthy eating was dangerous! :) I could kick myself - I always use scissors as the packs are hard to break, but I simply couldn't be bothered to get them! Of course I had to use them in the end - wounded and all!! :) I can just imagine the mess when they tip - you wait, it'll happen when I'm away this coming week! :0o Hope you get some running in!! :)

Eye6769 - 1lb is great!!! You should be really proud of yourself - 13lbs in 4 weeks is AMAZING!!!!!! Fingers crossed you'll get your 2lb loss next week. Going to be odd for me as I won't be able to have an accurate WI - am staying with my Uncle from tomorrow (not sure he even has scales!) and then with friends the following week (again, I don't know if they have them) - will try my very, very best - the first week will be easier than the second. I know we're planning on BBQ's with our mates, so will fill up on salad and have less meat. Then I have my few nights away...there will be some drinking - will have to stick to spirits and diet sodas I think. As we've said, we need to live and can't expect to be on plan 100% every day.....doesn't help though when you're trying hard though, does it! :)

My little one starts school on the 5th September (her 4th birthday...they start early here in Holland!) - she is soooo excited about it!! She's missing her little buddies from playgroup, but luckily it's not been too bad as we've had visitors, then went away and are going again tomorrow! Only to the UK to visit family and friends, but it's a nice break!!!

Good luck for this week!! x

Eye6769, that's so great - you are doing really really well!! You must be really pleased seeing such great results. Piginawig, it's never good not using your own scales as others never seem to agree with yours! I have gone so far as take my own scales with me when I stayed with my mum! I hope you have a good time when you're away - whereabouts in Holland are you? My father used to live in the south and I have been there countless times over the years - always liked it!

Back