newbie......

madcoo

hi there, just thought id have a quick post, hopefully someone reads it as it does seem to be a wee bit quiet in here lol.
I was given a questionaire by a friend and nearly died when i saw the results:( turns out it was the candida questionaire for this diet and believe me it was quite the eye opener... so i figured why not give the phase one a try, i have nothing to lose (apart from feeling like crap) so here i am.
heres my menu choices for today:
Breakfast. Bacon and eggs. (grilled bacon cos i know they say its ok to fry i really prefer the taste of grilled lol) and a cpl of chopped cherry tomatoes in there for good measure.
lunch. omelette followed by a live low fat yogurt.
snacks, carrot battons and a couple of olives
dinner. Steak and steamed veggies.
I also seem to have drank my own body weight in water, anything to take my mind off the screaming urge for caffeine.
I think everything in there is ok, if you can see anything that isnt please let me know.
Im also using the virtual gastric band app to help with my terrible willpower.so wish me luck for the next five days
Gaynor

ok, so its now day three.apart from feeling a lil bit fluey yesterday everything seems to be on track, caffeine withdrawal seems at a minimum, non of the hellish headaches i was expecting so its all good.
I stepped on the scales this morn (naughty i know but i was nosy) and im a whole 4lbs down :D I dont seem to be missing bread/potatoes/pasta at all!!!!! if i was to be totally hones id say cheese n milk are what i seem to be fancying but im staying strong and keeping away.
heres to another couple of good days
Gaynor

Are you still following the Harcombe way?

Back