Just noticed your first week's loss Patricia. Well done! You'll be at the weight you want before Xmas, I'm sure. Keep it going this week!

BM

Thanks BM xxx

Gettin on ok! It hasn't been the best week for me! Very constipated and today i have such a hunger on me! Im just not feeling myself.

Gettin on ok! It hasn't been the best week for me! Very constipated and today i have such a hunger on me! Im just not feeling myself.
you will get there. i slipped last thursday evening and had a small meal ( 5 tablespoons of rice and pork) and friday i had roast beef with veg and saturday i had a fry. But i only had 1 meal a day. I feel really disgusted but not much I can do now. I just started again this morning. Hang on and you will get there. It trullu is an amazing diet. You will see the pounds shed before your very eyes. Goodluck hun x

Thanks hun i have weigh in tomorrow afternoon so I'll decide then if i refeed or not. Its definitely not easy :-( i have twelve pound off so dar in two weeks! If i get my stone tomorrow i might come off it for a couple of weeks and then start it again for another couple of weeks, that's if im allowed to or not.

Back