tee2911

Hi all, I have never done the Cambridge diet so all new to me, but very excited to get started, i will be starting this morning with a strawberry shake, i didnt bother with soups or the porridge as i have heard not very nice, so wish me luck everyone i have 6 week to my hols & would love to lose 2 stone :) we will see watch this space lol T x

tee2911 said:
Hi all, I have never done the Cambridge diet so all new to me, but very excited to get started, i will be starting this morning with a strawberry shake, i didnt bother with soups or the porridge as i have heard not very nice, so wish me luck everyone i have 6 week to my hols & would love to lose 2 stone :) we will see watch this space lol T x

Heyyyy I'm just nearing the end of week 3 for the first time! First two weeks I lacked energy but I feel much better this week! Good luck with your journey!!! Holiday??? Great insentive, where you off too?? X

Hi
Im off to Mexico & didnt want to go the weight i am at dso thought this wuld give me the boost i need & also i will get straight back on it when i come back lol :)

tee2911 said:
Hi
Im off to Mexico & didnt want to go the weight i am at dso thought this wuld give me the boost i need & also i will get straight back on it when i come back lol :)

Wow I'm not at all jealous!!! Good luck with your weight loss! With a goal like that your sure to achieve x

thanks alot i do hope so just finished my 3rd pint of water one more to do before bed & my final shake then day one done, good luck to you too x

Well done tee, day one is always tricky - stick with it over the next few days - it gets grim, but I've been there too many times. Keep thinking about mexico and it will help you get through it - the water definitely helps. Best of luck.

AMxx

amm451 said:
Well done tee, day one is always tricky - stick with it over the next few days - it gets grim, but I've been there too many times. Keep thinking about mexico and it will help you get through it - the water definitely helps. Best of luck.

AMxx

Thanks you too, day 2 done & dusted & feeling ok so far waiting to feel bad like everyone seems to talk about but maybe as I have only 6 weeks to Mexico 1st goal its not so bad but then I will after come back & get straight back on it lol x

Hi Gill, how you finding it? I don wanna talk too soon but im finding it ok suprisingly, after reading alot of poss on here alot of people fall off the wagon quiet quickly but then get back on, but dont feel likei want to at all yet!!!!! lol lets hope this feeling stays till week 6 for my hols :) x

Hi tee!!!

Today been ok kept myself very busy at work and home
Looking forward to choc shake later tho!!
Drinking loads of water
How you finding not eating tho???

Hmmm was feeling great about it till this afty & was suddenly starving & my tummy started making weird noises felt a bit fuzzy too, but just drank some more water, feeling better now, day 4 tomorrow 1/2 way there to my 1st wi everyone seems to say week 1is the hardest so let's hope so & get it over with :) then 5 more to do then 2 wk break but gonna try & be relatively good I will steer clear of carbs & hopefully not do too much damage :) x

Morning Gill, im feeling much better today not had my shake yet saving it till later, is your wi same as mine then fri? xx

wow wee thats really good gill well done you ive lost 18lb in 3 weeks & chuffed with that 3 ore weigh ins before hol & imhoping for another 9 off which will be just short of 2 stone, have you been doing ss then? xx

Back