samthompson17

Hi I have just switched from Lipotrim to S&S. I've lost 4st with Lipotrim but it became a drag and hated the thought of taking my shakes. S&S has much more of a variety.

I'm planning to just stick to the 3 packs a day though and top up the vit intake with multivitamins. Can I do it that way. I have read that its up to the individual how they want to do it and because I can survive the extremes of Lipotrim I think I can manage it. Especially now I have the choice of a meal pack & up to 500ml of coke zero a day.

I've ordered a weeks worth to see how I like it. I chose the first class shipping so I can eat until it arrives lol.

If anyone has any tips would love to hear them. I have got just over 5st to lose. Here's to a exciting new journey.

Hiya I'm actually starting Friday and also planning on sticking to only 3 shakes a day so curious.
I'm switching from Cambridge due to the price.

Hopefully we get a reply soon.

Hi I have just switched from Lipotrim to S&S. I've lost 4st with Lipotrim but it became a drag and hated the thought of taking my shakes. S&S has much more of a variety.

I'm planning to just stick to the 3 packs a day though and top up the vit intake with multivitamins. Can I do it that way. I have read that its up to the individual how they want to do it and because I can survive the extremes of Lipotrim I think I can manage it. Especially now I have the choice of a meal pack & up to 500ml of coke zero a day.

I've ordered a weeks worth to see how I like it. I chose the first class shipping so I can eat until it arrives lol.

If anyone has any tips would love to hear them. I have got just over 5st to lose. Here's to a exciting new journey.

Hiya I'm actually starting Friday and also planning on sticking to only 3 shakes a day so curious.
I'm switching from Cambridge due to the price.

Hopefully we get a reply soon.

You have to have a minimum of either 4 packs, or 3 packs and a protein meal every day. If you chose the protein meal option, you also have to take a daily multi vitamin.
The only exception is if you are male, or weigh more than 17stone, in which case you have to have an extra pack each day. If not safe to have less than the daily allowance, as you run risk of making yourself poorly-it won't speed up your weightloss either. The best way to think of it, is that you have to take 4 packs a day-like a medicine. Good luck :)

Back