Newbie!

leinadeoz

Hi all,

Hope I'm ok to join you. Just after a bit of advice really. Need to loose 5 stone for ivf, amount other things and have been trying and failing at slimming world since January. Problem is I have two jobs and work from 8am to 10pm so fitting in proper food is a nightmare for me.

Anyways, I am looking at the site and don't really understand! Possibly me being thick!! Am I right in thinking that you have to have 3 shakes and a low calorie meal? Is there any option to not have your own meal and just have their products?

Thanks
X

I am being thick, I have just see. The 4 products option! Looking forward to joining you all as jut placing my order :) scared! X

Hi there, going by your stats as you are over 17 stone in weight you actually have the option of having either 5 meal packs a day or 4 meal packs and a 100g of protein. When you get to under 17 stone then you can have the 4 meal packs a day or 3 meal packs and 100g of protein. I'm only saying as I'm also above 17 stone so I have either 5 meal packs a day or 4 meal packs and a 100g of Quorn as I'm a veggie and sometimes the extra meal pack right now comes in handy!. Good luck with the diet, Em

Good luck I started at a similar weight to you, I was 18st 6lbs that was just 10 1/2 weeks ago I've lost 3st 6lbs (still got about 5st to go) so you can do it!! I just have meal packs and water and the occasional dash of milk, sainsburys do a nice fizzy water thats blackberry and cherry flavoured that's ok to drink as it has malic and not citric acid. Best of luck x

Welcome welcome... And good luck on your journey

Back