Try to avoid eating in the morning

Firstly, it's good to have a 16hr fast (helps with fat burn)
And secondly, I find that eating breakfast makes me hungry all day! I have black coffee and boiled water instead and first eat somewhere between 1pm and 5ish.

Good luck! X

Try to avoid eating in the morning

Firstly, it's good to have a 16hr fast (helps with fat burn)
And secondly, I find that eating breakfast makes me hungry all day! I have black coffee and boiled water instead and first eat somewhere between 1pm and 5ish.

Good luck! X

Great, thankyou both. How are you finding it? Is the weigh loss decent? I'm on holiday at the moment and fly home Monday so planning Tuesday and Thursday as my fasts x

Oooo on holiday how lovely :)

Well my first wk i lost 6lb and 3 inches off my waist.

I did not eat till lunchtime as i found eating breakfast made me more hungry. Also kept feast days at 1250 calories.

I've slightly changed it this wk though to total fast (no food just water and herbal tea) on tues/thurs and up calories to 1500 on feast days. Plus i've started the Kettleworx 6 wk challenge. Last meal 6pm on day before fast and eating fast day at 6pm.

Still get cold on the fast days though. It's the only drawback i've come across.

Will see the results monday morning when i weigh in.

Let us know how you get on.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday :) x

Thanks Tealight, had a fab holiday and got back late last night. I had a ****** at around 9.30pm last night and today was first fast day. I didn't eat anything from last night up until 6pm today, just lots of water and a black coffee. I've just had a jar of cockles at 81 cals and a HUGE bowl of homemade carrot, swede and onion soup which came in at 279 cals. That gives me a total of 360 cals today on MFP which is telling me i haven't eaten enough! I weighed all the veg and included the boullion that i used. With it being a thick soup (done in the blender) i'm happily full.

Anybody else use soups to fill up on a fast day?

Thanks Tealight, had a fab holiday and got back late last night. I had a ****** at around 9.30pm last night and today was first fast day. I didn't eat anything from last night up until 6pm today, just lots of water and a black coffee. I've just had a jar of cockles at 81 cals and a HUGE bowl of homemade carrot, swede and onion soup which came in at 279 cals. That gives me a total of 360 cals today on MFP which is telling me i haven't eaten enough! I weighed all the veg and included the boullion that i used. With it being a thick soup (done in the blender) i'm happily full.

I`ve bought the Carrot & Coriander soup from M&S and had half a tub, really tasty too.

Good on you for making your own, I got into making soup on S/W but was never very adventurous. :) x

What was starred out in your post? I'm intrigued!

Back