LouMo

How does everyone get on with s&s without a consultant compared to Cambridge? Are the rules and principles the same? I'm swaying from one to another obviously the price of s&s is appealing! X

I did Cambridge and lost 6 stone a couple years ago, so found it successful. I ended up getting pregnant and gained it all back, and this time I've decided to try Slim and Save. I've been doing this for 2 weeks and I really prefer the SS food and the fact that I can eat 4 times a day.

I think it's down to your resolve. If you are totally motivated to do this and don't need external motivation to stay on track then SS will work for you. If you feel like talking to someone about your weightloss for over the past week and feel that that would keep you on track then maybe CD is the way to go. I found that it also depended on the counsellor. Talking with someone you get on with can be helpful. If you don't like them it can be trickier.

Good luck, which ever you choose.

I've never done Cambridge and doubt if I would be prepared to pay so much. I have been successful on something similar to s n s so if I was doing a vlcd again I would go down that route. :)

I have done LL in the past and lost a lot of weight with it, i am week one slim and save and not having any problems, i used to find it a chore going to the meetings tbh this way is much better for me and i will use here as support just like i did before. I sort of feel like i have 100% chosen it and i am 100% in control without some one else in the equation........

good luck with whatever you choose :)

Back