janetteloiseau

Hi I am new and trying to find my way around the site. I started my weight watchers again last Wednesday.
I have used the site in the past for the pro-points thread which was very useful.
:)

Welcome. I'm new too. I only joined yesterday. :)

Hi - I've rejoined ww and minimins after 9 months away. The support is great and it really helps me focus and feel a part of something bigger than me sat in my front room stressing about food! I thought I could do it alone - I guess I thought I'd got it cracked...not so! Good luck everyone!

I absolutely love this site.
Best thing I could've done to help my weight loss.
I'm addicted to this site and most of my free time is now taken by updating and catching up on what's been going on.

Good luck with your weight loss, and if you've got any questions, just give me a shout and I'll try my best to help =D

Hi I am new and trying to find my way around the site. I started my weight watchers again last Wednesday.
I have used the site in the past for the pro-points thread which was very useful.
:)

Good Luck Sweetie, my name is Serena and I am a Minimins Addict! X

How have u got on today Sweetie? X

Hi Serena lost 2lb last week and half this week. Been away. Sorry just seen your post not been on here as away x hope you did ok x

Hi Serena lost 2lb last week and half this week. Been away. Sorry just seen your post not been on here as away x hope you did ok x

Well Done Sweetie! 2.5lb in a fortnight is fab and you even lost while u away, u go girl! X

Well done that's a brill weight loss. It's brill that you lost while away how did you manage that? I put on 3lb and that was just over a bank hol weekend

Hi not done very well this week..put on 1lb folk festival...hard to keep track and had a couple of meals out..curry in wetherspoons and a lasagne with naan...bad news...telling off from leader. When will I be able to have my picture on my profile? Seems ages now...x Hoe are you doing Serena? X

Hi not done very well this week..put on 1lb folk festival...hard to keep track and had a couple of meals out..curry in wetherspoons and a lasagne with naan...bad news...telling off from leader. When will I be able to have my picture on my profile? Seems ages now...x Hoe are you doing Serena? X

Once you reach 50 Posts :) x Sorry to hear about the 1lb Gain but at least you have reasons to explain it. I'm doing ok, am on Holiday this week so next week is going to be strict like Boot Camp! X

Back