Step 1 Sole Source Newbie

amanda1978

Hi there, I'm on week 2, 10lbs down so far, just hope I can keep it up!! I've got about 5st to lose but going to break it down into smaller chunks and aim for a stone a month. Is this too much?? Any encouragement, advice welcomed xx

Hi there,

A stone a month is definitely doable, I'm on day 3 this time around and feeling quite possitive, well done on your weight loss so far

I've done this diet a few times before but you really need to be in right frame of mind, I'm the same I need to lose about 5 stone xx

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm finding some days better than others. I'm having the odd food when I really feel I need it but only one thing. I'm 5ft 1in and now 15st 2lbs, I know I'll still be overweight at 10st but it's a lot better than what I am now!! Good luck to you too xx

I've had a really bad day today!! Ate chocolate and toast!! Arrgh!! Soo annoyed with myself!! And to top it off I've had a banging headache all day!! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Sorry for moaning xx

Last edited:
Well, I weighed in today and I'd only lost 2lbs!! I was so angry and annoyed with myself that, what did I do??!! Binged/pigged out!!! Arrgh!! When will I ever learn??!! 2lbs off is better than 2lbs on which will probably be the case tomorrow morning. So far that's 11lbs in 2 weeks, which in a reality check, is really good. Sorry for moaning, just had to get it out. Hope every one is doing well xx

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, been in a bad place head wise so hiding out!! Just the usual behaviours!! I've put on about 6lbs but trying not to let it go any further. How are you getting on?? xx

Back