Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gemandsarah, 15 February 2014.

1. gemandsarah

gemandsarah Member

well, after driving by the poster for about 6months I finally phoned the number on it today. Starting class on Tuesday night.

Feeling nervous (for seeing the scales) but positive at the same time.

After having baby number 2 (9mths ago) I'm now the heaviest I've ever been :(

OH asked me to marry him the other day so I NEED to do something.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to chatting xxx
  2. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Well-Known Member

Its brill to hava goal to work towards... helps keep u motivated.

everyone on here are really friendly and helpful...

Good luck with ur journey :)
  3. jennjenn84

jennjenn84 Well-Known Member

Well done on joining. What a fabulous reason to slim for!

good luck on your weight loss.
  4. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

I was in a similar situation to you, a year after having my second baby I was the heaviest I had ever been and SW has changed my life, its amazing.

Excited to see your journey, look forward to seeing your posts with ho youre getting on :)

5. sarah11

sarah11 Well-Known Member

Hi there and congratulations!
    I a newbie too, I started last Monday. Like you, i'm also at my heaviest after baby number 2. My 'baby' is actually a 2 year old now though, so I can't really use the 'i've just had a baby' excuse anymore... Also, like you, i'm getting married in March next year. So i've got just over a year to get to where I want to be. Have you set a date yet? I'm loving being on slimming world because you never feel hungry and can still have treats, which makes it easy to stick too when you know you've got a long way to go...
    Best of luck to you, and looking forward to chatting soon :) xx
  6. babyweight2014

babyweight2014 Well-Known Member

Good luck on your first weigh in. Congrats on engagement, it's one of the best motivations you can get