1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ness74, 23 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Ness74

Ness74 New Member

Hi all

Last week I joined SW for the first time (always WW in the past).

Just wanted to say hi, after reading some of the posts on here, it's given me the push I needed to join. First week is going well, although I feel like I've gained from the amount I'm allowed to eat lol :confused:.

Here's to a successful week ...... I hope :).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Well-Known Member

Welcome Ness to the lovely group and good luck on your journey :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Ness74

Ness74 New Member

Thanks.

Wow, it's definitely working for you ..... what a fantastic weight loss. Well done xx

5. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

Welcome ness,

i also recently joined and am amazed at the amount we can eat. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so looking forward to the reassurance that we can lose despite eating this much! When do you weigh?

6. Wegle

Wegle Well-Known Member

I was shocked by how much food you can eat when I first joined a couple of years ago. When I got to target that time round my Husband said that I had eaten myself slim! I quite often have a huge plate full of SW chips, fried egg, baked beans, fried mushrooms and people just can't believe that I'm on a diet!