Step 1 Sole Source NEWBIE!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ShutFeeUp, 20 August 2014 Social URL.

1. ShutFeeUp

ShutFeeUp Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st00lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello guys,
    I am doing this diet for 12 days as that is how many days worth of shakes I have. I was in hospital last month so pay day was very cruel and I have run out of 'healthy' food. I am stuck with instant noodles and i figure that I may as well lose some weight whilst i am too poor for even milk! I get paid again in 9 days time so until then I am going to follow sole source. Hope I can lose a fair bit in just over a week! good luck guys :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    How innovative of you ! That really is putting a positive spin on it, lots of luck.
    I have completed day three and it has been surprisingly ok. I also had a weeks worth of shakes which have been languishing in the cupboard for a long while. The difference is mine were next to the kids choc,crisps crackers etc :)

4. louise11A

louise11A Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    How are u getting on guys? If it wasn't for my partner and son I would consider binning all food in the house to banish temptation ha ha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.