Newbie.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lampkinprecious, 9 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lampkinprecious

lampkinprecious Member

Hello everyone - been looking at this site for a while now and it is fab:). Just to say that I started the CD on Monday - and so far I have lost 8 and a half pounds!!!!! Day 1 - 3 was a struggle - but now I am feeling so good - I have so much energy and I feel so happy:p. I have 6 stone to loose - and this I hope will be my journey to success! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. your doing really well keep going its does get easier :) theres some great people on here if you ever need support/advice even a rant!

xx becky xx

4. lampkinprecious

lampkinprecious Member

Its great knowing there are other people out there in the same situation - and everyone seems so lovely and supportive - thankyou:)

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi and welcome Lampkin! Well done on making it through the first few days and you will have a fab weigh in to look forward to!

Keep us posted on how you are getting on and you know where we are if you need any advice, support or just a chat!

Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.