Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lampkinprecious, 9 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Hello everyone - been looking at this site for a while now and it is fab:). Just to say that I started the CD on Monday - and so far I have lost 8 and a half pounds!!!!! Day 1 - 3 was a struggle - but now I am feeling so good - I have so much energy and I feel so happy:p. I have 6 stone to loose - and this I hope will be my journey to success! xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. your doing really well keep going its does get easier :) theres some great people on here if you ever need support/advice even a rant!

xx becky xx
  4. Its great knowing there are other people out there in the same situation - and everyone seems so lovely and supportive - thankyou:)
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hi and welcome Lampkin! Well done on making it through the first few days and you will have a fab weigh in to look forward to!

Keep us posted on how you are getting on and you know where we are if you need any advice, support or just a chat!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.