newbeginning

I'm not sure how this forum works but I'm here to say hello. I've started Slimming World after a friend spent a while talking me through it. I'm fed up dieting. I've done just about everything. I was successful with a VLCD but as I didn't know how to manage my food choices I gained back most of the weight. I want a new way of food choices which can become a habit for me in the long run ... an interesting habit if possible.

Hi! I'm doing Slimming World too in the hope that it will help me develop better eating habits in the long run, not just to lose weight but to be healthier. So far so good, with the odd slip up on sweet things! But that's why I'm here to share help and support with other people doing the same!

I'm not sure how this forum works but I'm here to say hello. I've started Slimming World after a friend spent a while talking me through it. I'm fed up dieting. I've done just about everything. I was successful with a VLCD but as I didn't know how to manage my food choices I gained back most of the weight. I want a new way of food choices which can become a habit for me in the long run ... an interesting habit if possible.
Hi I'm not great with all this technology stuff, not even sure this reply will work lol. I've been going to SW just over a week now. I'm not great at sticking to diets so would be great to share recipe etc with others

Hi I'm not great with all this technology stuff, not even sure this reply will work lol. I've been going to SW just over a week now. I'm not great at sticking to diets so would be great to share recipe etc with others

That's what we're here for :) Slimming World is great because it's not a diet, it's a healthy eating plan so you're not denying yourself things (i.e. cutting out carbs etc). I did the SlimmingWorld Shepherd's Pie a couple of weeks ago and that was really nice. Did it again this week and it went wrong somewhere cuz it didn't turn out as well! lol.

Back