Titch88

Hey guys! So I'm back to dieting, decided not to go to meetings and to do it with some family members. Does anyone have any tips when it comes to cooking for a couple (one who isn't bothered about what they have on their plate and obviously the "dieter") so far we've had a syn free pasta bolognese and a roast chicken with sweet potato roasties. Guess I'm looking into an easy meal plan and also a way to attack those cravings with something other than fruit. Thanks guys

Thanks Heather, just had a quick read over some of your days and more or less is like my day minus the chocolate and massive syns haha trying to just cut all ties between me and my beloved chocolate atm and trying some of the lowest syn products as a replacement

I have found it SO hard with the syns (as you've seen). Half the problem is even on a bad day on SW I've still been eating better than a good day off SW, so I found it a bit disheartening that I'd cut down so much but was still going over my syns. I've just about got it under control, but it's hard going!

I've been trying to keep well within my syns, most I've had is 8 and that included a bag of quavers, I've cut all alcohol out on a night out aswell as a days syns was about 3 drinks or one if I chose a WKD

That's the key for a lot of people, cutting out alcohol. But I don't really drink a lot so that doesn't really make a difference to me! I was however shocked to find out there are 8 syns in a J20!! I've cut them out now when I'm out!

Wow! It's rare we go out but when we do it can be about 10 drinks minimum not counting the nightcap at home (sometimes a fairly large Baileys...won't be having anymore of them ) I usually drink vodka and dist coke 4syns so saved myself the 4 syns and had a diet coke

It's ridiculous isn't it how many syns are in these things! I find it hard when we're out as I don't like fizzy things so if I want syn free, water is the way forward, but how boring is that!

There's always cordial but then it feels as if your a kid again haha think I'll just have to stick to my diet coke or save 4-5 days worth of syns and have a few vodkas :)

Back