wishing

Hi I have been registered on this site for a while but i am finally in the right frame of mind to start this ( my head is in the right place) which i think is very important. Could someone just let me know, i dont think i could stick to ss and am thinking of doing the next plan up, what is allowed and are the weight loses greatly different.

Am meeting cdc this wk but i was just wondering, Love this site and the success stories are VERY inspirational.
Thanks in advance

xxxx

Hi I have been registered on this site for a while but i am finally in the right frame of mind to start this ( my head is in the right place) which i think is very important. Could someone just let me know, i dont think i could stick to ss and am thinking of doing the next plan up, what is allowed and are the weight loses greatly different.

Am meeting cdc this wk but i was just wondering, Love this site and the success stories are VERY inspirational.
Thanks in advance

xxxx

hi

SS+ is the next plan up.

If you are 5ft 8 or above you will need 4 cd packs if you are below 5ft 8 you will need 3 cd packs and allowances for meals taken from the list below:-

one white and green meal daily,

a) 120g chicken
b) 190g cod, haddock or other white fish
c) 250g steamed tofu
d) 200g quorn
e) 180g tuna (in water)
f) 225g cottage cheese

Add two tablespoons of any of the following:-
Asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, courgettes, cucumber, lettuce (all kinds), Spinach.

No salt allowed but you can use calorie free dressings and seasonings. Avoid all oil based salad dressings and those containing fat.

If you choose 810 (next one up from SS+) Your allowances differ:-

This weight loss programme is a nutritionally assured low calorie diet (above 800kcal per day). It gives the additional flexibility of a higher calorie level than the Sole Source programmes.

It is suitable for anyone above BMI 20 who is not medically contraindicated, anyone for whom a Very Low Calorie Diet (<800kcal) is unsuitable, anyone who is preparing for weight loss on the Sole Source programmes, or anyone who has lost weight with Sole Source/Sole Source Plus and is now on the weight stabilisation programme.
  • Three Cambridge meals
  • 175g portion of poultry meat (without skin or fat)
  • 275g portion of white fish
  • 275g quorn or tofu
  • 325g reduced fat cottage cheese
  • 250g plain cottage cheese
  • 3tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw)
  • 340ml skimmed milk
Continue to drink at least 2.25l (4 pts) of water per day

Good luck

and keep on posting :)

Debs x

p.s As far as the weightlosses go hun , everyone is different, but cambridge say roughly about 1 stone a month x

Hey There And Welcome To Minis,
I Think Debs Has Really Given You All The Info You Need,i Do Ss+ And My Losses Are Not Bad(dont Take This Weeks Into Consideration Lol),they Say The Difference In Losses Between Ss And Ss+ Is 1-2lb A Month,so If It Keeps You On The Straight N Narrow Then I Would Go For Ss+,good Luck With The Start Hun,
Elaine X

Thanks in advance

xxxx

Hi Wishing :)

Looking forward to reading about your success. Glad you feel comfortable and in the right frame of mind to join us :D

Lacey :)

Thanks everyone for your reply's, i cant wait to start this now....

Good luck to everyone xxx

Ah bless, my husband has said if i get to my goal ( no pressure from him) he will book us a holiday to Orlando for next year!!!!!

WWOOOOOHHOOO!!!

XX

Thanks everyone for your reply's, i cant wait to start this now....

Good luck to everyone xxx

Ah bless, my husband has said if i get to my goal ( no pressure from him) he will book us a holiday to Orlando for next year!!!!!

WWOOOOOHHOOO!!!

XX

:wow::party0011:

wot a fab incentive!!

good luck !

debs x

Back