Hi everyone.

Well I've been on it for 1 week now, and 6 pounds lost. So pleased. Surprised how much I am allowed to eat. Really think this is the one for me. So relieved. Thanks for everyone's help/encouragement.

Will keep coming on here for help/encouragement/celebration!

I know it's the start of a long road, but so far so good!

Also, regarding the exercise points. Is it alright to do exercise and not eat any extra points? For example I play football on Fridays and Sundays, but don't feel I need any extra points. Am I alright just doing the exercise and forgetting about the bonus points?

Thanks again.

Well done on your first week's loss - 6lbs is excellent! No, you don't have to use your exercise points, but they are there if you need them. You can't eat more than 12 exercise points in one week, by the way.

Hope this helps

Karen x

Wow, Charlie, 6lb is a fantastic loss! Good luck for the rest of your Weightloss journey, you're doing brilliantly x

Wow 6lb - amazing start! Well done x

Thanks everyone. I'm really chuffed. I honestly think this could be the diet that works for me. I think it's partly to do with the fact that this time I REALLY want to do this too. I just need to get back to uni and pick up the sports again and hopefully it will continue falling off (for good)!

Hi and welcome to the forum Charlie,

I am sure with the help of this forum and it's lovely members, coupled with your determination you will succeed and we are all here to help. :)

Good luck.

Sue

:) Hi Charlie, welcome and well done. You are doing really well!

Right, well I was away on Monday which is my usual weigh in, so I cheated slightly and just weighed today (Friday) instead. Will weigh again Monday to get back in line!

Anyway, good news, another 6lbs off! Thats 16lbs in 25 days! Absolutely chuffed! Thanks to everyone for support and stuff.

The best is that I have now lost over a stone. So pleased. Only 2lbs more and I lose a point though! (Not that that is a bad thing!)

Last edited:
Back