Newbie!

Saddia

im gonna do it!
Hi everyone! Just started on the lipotrim diet today! Feeling very scared! Its good to read everyones experiences & feel that im not alone!!!! Anyways, im 13 stone and my height is 5ft 1 so it will be great to see what i can achieve! Wish me loadsa luck!!

:welcome:Saddia...I'm wishing you lots & lots & lots of luck!!! hope you have a good 1st wk WI.....its probably gonna be big & that will give you all the incentive to keep going.........So good luck again!!! caz xx:D

Hiya saddia,

All the best on lt journey, keep logging in and letting us know how ya get on. It will be tough for the first week so be prepared but I am sure ya will do well, I look forward to seeing your wi results so wishing ya lots and lots of luck, take care

welcome Saddia have a good week and the result next week will boost you on
all the best

xx

Good choice! Good luck, stick to it 100%, don't be tempted off the straight and narrow and you will do just fine. Dont believe any horror stories it really can be easy if you are mentaly strong, stay determined and focussed on your end goal. You will be amazed how much weight you lose and how much better you feel.

Good luck, a few months of sacrifice for a lifetime of enjoyment!!

xx

Hi hun, welcome, I was 13.13 and 5'3 when i started and Ive lost 3 stone in 10 weeks, as other people have said if your determined to do this you will be fine.
Just get the first week out of the way as that is the hardest and its easy going from there xx

Thankyou everyone for the encouragement! Its really helping!. Im really gonna give it my bestest shot and im feelin great so far!

Hi and welcome, this is one great diet. I was 15 stone in May and struggled to lose just over a stone in 4 1/2 months then discovered LT and have managed to wave goodbye to 2 stone in 6 weeks, stay focused and you will be fine

:welcome::welcome::welcome: hiya,stick with it ule be at ya goal in no time:scale: yeh!!! i started at 12st 2lbs & im omly 5ft 2 ,so i looked like a weeble,drink loads of water,tea coffee & ule be ok ...good luck xx:4616::109::xmastree::47::48::26:

Hi Saddia just wanted to wish you oodles of luck, glad you're feeling great today, I'm feeling a bit hungry and headachy today, not as good as yesterday but determined to do this!

Hey Rachelina! Great name! I tend to get headaches later in the day. I know it must sound silly, but i dont know if im feeling hungry or just bored coz im used to always eating! Just keep drinkin water n you'll not feel hunger pangs! Loadsa luck Rachelina x

hi saddia... when i first started i was the same always felt hungry..keep busy abd in a few days u'll be fine.. i came to a point where we would have family dinners but i did not feel the need to eat....because u know its working and it does i was 11 stones n im 5f 1in too and i hated the way i look...
after 6 weeks i went down to 9st 13 i did cheat one week in that i could had done more...... but we had so many summer weddings that i decided not to do the diet...but i didnt put on weight.
i have just gone back on it for another 2 weeks only see if i can loose a little more...but im really happy being this big

Hi Saddia welcome to Lipotrim, you are going to love it. Good luck with your first week and stay logged on here as much as you can, it really helps.

Back