Newbie!

HotMomma

Hello all!

I'm a newbie here, just had baby #6 and looking to finally get my sexy body back now the kids are all done with... I'm not really worried about weight loss as such, although I am overweight as I'm 5 foot 6 and weight almost 12 1/2 stone. Eep! My ticker below was correct a few weeks ago but I put the weight back on recently. Haven't had the heart to change it back to my current weight yet!

Anyway, I am mostly looking to tone up and get fit... Weight loss is secondary to that in my book, I just want a hot body back! I used to be so slim and lovely (although at the time was convinced I was bigger than I was and had thunger thighs - God I'd kill for my old "thunder thighs!" back!!!! ) and now I've given my kids my body for awhile I want it back for me now!!!

So I have been using the Wii Fit for 30 minutes a day, and recently upped it to 45 minutes a day... I'm hoping to be able to manage an hour soon!

I have also started swimming once a week and am upping that to twice a week this week. I am also starting line dancing tomorrow (eep!) and have started private pole dancing classes!!! I used to love hiking as well and am trying to get a group of friends together to do weekend rambles with the sproglings as the weather improves day by day!

Diet wise, I'm not too sure. I've never been good with diets and actually struggle to take in the recommended daily amount of calories anyway (which is probably why I never lose weight, my body thinks it's starving maybe so is holding onto everything??? Dunno!)... My goal there is to eat healthily and take in the amount of calories a active breastfeeding female should take.

Weight wise I'd be ecstatic to reach 10stone again...

Anyway, I have rambled on FOREVER already! I like to talk as you can see!!! LOL

Looking forward to getting to know people and sharing experiences with you all!

6 kids? Gosh, well done!!

Just wanted to wish you good luck in reaching your goal, and say welcome to Mini's :)

6 kids :eek:

LOL, welcome to minimins.

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

Back