nik86

Good Afternoon everyone.

I started slimming world three weeks ago and I am hoping to get my stone award at this weeks weigh in!

I am very comfortable on this plan because I am able to eat so much free food its fabulous. I have always enjoyed cooking but find I am cooking so much more on the plan and trying new flavours.

I have always been big and I do have a considorable amount of weight to loose (havent set my goal weight yet still thinking about it). I recently went on holiday and had a fabulous time but a picture from that holiday is what has motivated me to loose weight. It was only last week I had a Doctors appointment and my blood pressure was normal which is hasnt been for a few years so I am so pleased.

I have a fitness dance dvd which I do 2/3 times a week and I have recently purchased a wii which is great fun.

I do miss my wine, but I now drink Gin and Slimline tonic if we go out or fancy a drink in the house.

Looking forward to chatting with you all:D

Hi welcome to the forum and to SW. Hope you get your award! The plan is great especially if you have a big appetite (like me!) x

Hi and welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far. Looking at your BMI statisitcs, you have already gone down a catagory. Good for you xx

Hello and welcome. You are doing great and enjoying the plan will make it so much easier. Good luck on your journey.

Back