Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nik86, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. nik86

nik86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Afternoon everyone.

I started slimming world three weeks ago and I am hoping to get my stone award at this weeks weigh in!

I am very comfortable on this plan because I am able to eat so much free food its fabulous. I have always enjoyed cooking but find I am cooking so much more on the plan and trying new flavours.

I have always been big and I do have a considorable amount of weight to loose (havent set my goal weight yet still thinking about it). I recently went on holiday and had a fabulous time but a picture from that holiday is what has motivated me to loose weight. It was only last week I had a Doctors appointment and my blood pressure was normal which is hasnt been for a few years so I am so pleased.

I have a fitness dance dvd which I do 2/3 times a week and I have recently purchased a wii which is great fun.

I do miss my wine, but I now drink Gin and Slimline tonic if we go out or fancy a drink in the house.

Looking forward to chatting with you all:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi welcome to the forum and to SW. Hope you get your award! The plan is great especially if you have a big appetite (like me!) x

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome. Well done on your weight loss so far. Looking at your BMI statisitcs, you have already gone down a catagory. Good for you xx

5. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome. You are doing great and enjoying the plan will make it so much easier. Good luck on your journey.

6. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi and welcome, Well done on your weight loss so far. I'm new to SW and like you am very comfortable on this plan as I never seem to be hungry. Hope you get your award! Mxx

7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Just wondering what dvd you have? I posted a thread about fitness dvds as am interested in purchasing one as my next step is to do some exercise! I can't believe that there are so many to chose from! Mxx :thankyou:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.