Andsome

Hello

I'm new to the forum and LT and need to lose 4st. After reading all your inspirational threads decided to give LT a go and am now on day 2.

Not finding the shakes too awful (with nose holding) but looking forward to lunchtime is a thing of the past!!

Not too sure what I'm doing on here though and this post may end up anywhere. heh heh! - so fingers crossed.

All I can say is that I'm feeling excited and positive but apprehensive and scared.

Also, this website is fab!!
:wave_cry:

Awww don't be scared Andsomme, it won't take long and you won't even notice the shake taste as your taste memory fades. You can see it can be done and it will happen in no time
xx

Hello andsome, you will soon get used to it, I am on week 4 and am amazed that I have kept going, it get easier as you go along! Good luck and stick with it!

Welcome on the lipotrain. Shakes get better with time.

Welcome. You can do it. If I can anyone manage 3 weeks, anyone can!

well done Andsome!! I'm starting on Friday and can't wait to get going! i did it a couple of years ago and don't remember the shakes being too bad so they must get better!!

Sarahxx

:welcome: Hi there Andsome, only a very short 10 weeks ago I was where you started and I'll be re-feeding on Thursday!!! Best of luck, if you stick 100% to this, it will be the fastest, most successful diet you will ever do. I'll be honest and tell you that it will be hard at times, but after days or a couple of weeks into it....you will no longer feel hungry, thats a promise. I had bags of energy from day 3, but as we are all different, this may vary from person to person. Just :7834: :7834: :7834: the water, make sure you take a bottle with you whenever you go out and you will be fine. I bought a hand-blender for work so I can wizz the shakes with lots of ice, add a teaspoon of coffe with the vanilla to make an iced latte....delish!!! :bestwishes:

heya and welcome :D

welcome to the forum

any questions just ask..were all in the same boat :)

h x

Awww, you are all so lovely. Thank you

Welcome. :)
Do you use sweetners in the shakes? I love them with a few sweetners in. :)

Welcome andsome. Well done on a good start your 1st weigh in will spur you on. Just stick to it a 100% and the weight will fly off you. Just keep posting if you need support, there is a lot of good people here to help you get through difficult times. xx:)

Hi and welcome andsome! You will lose that 4st before you know it, the time really does fly by on LT. Stick to it 100% and the results are amazing. Good luck, not that you'll need it.

Hi and Welcome! You've made a great decision and you'll be amazed at how easy it becomes and how quickly the time flies! Look forward to seeing how you get on! x

Back