Hello, I new this week also. On day 4 and finding it hey ok!

:welcome: Hi Valkyrie hope your finding it all ok, the first few days were the hardest for me and then it just seemed to get easier. Wishing you good luck. I find coming on here a great motivator and keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Hi and welcome!

I know what you mean about the bladder thing .... I think mine must have expanded because I can now wait for AGES before I have to 'go'. The other night we went to the theatre. I went before we left the house, drank 2lts water while there and didn't need to go till we got home about 3.5hrs later .... bonus! xx

Best of luck with your LT journey, I look forward to seeing how you get on. x

Hi and welcome. Feel like I'm floating sometimes with all the water but it is so good for you! Get through this first week and things get a lot easier. Your weigh ins will really spur you on for the following week too. Good luck, not that you'll need it on this!

Hello darlin', this will be the best thing you have ever done for YOU. Yes, you have to drink loads, but your body and skin will thank you for it and hopefully it will become a good habit once you have finished LT.....If you stick to it 100%, the weeks will fly by, thats a promise. Best of luck.

When you get off the loo, Hi and welcome. My family laugh at me if I have been out for a while. I burst through the door and run straight for a wee. xx:):)

Back